Anyone have a server to lend a fellow ABW Site?

edited April 2005 in Software
I was curious but dont know where to post this other then here if anyone was interested in helping me host files on there server (i think i worded it right but you get the point right?) any ways back to the topic I only have dial up and my connections is well you all know dial up but on my site I want to have some decent OS's as I know a ton of people out there that I have already sent here and I myself download from here. But if anyones willing to host some files for me that would be great. And theres benefits as well :P not good ones. If you host a file for me I need 3 moderators for my forum which isnt big or small right yet theres only two registrants but yeah its a little but of umpph and besides youd have all the great windows copies that I have which isnt much but hey I got every Windows OS out there except NT 3.x and all the betas well almost I had windows 2003 enterprise but i gave it away :(

Thanks

Comments

• I can give u free hosting on my website. You get FTP upload, a MySQL database (if you need it) and a POP3 mail account. PM me if you want an account.
  • How much space do you need?
  • ummm i really dont know I would want say windows 98 and Me on it... or even Xp well thats a lil risky tho moer just for the Me and under OS's As diaul up takes forever to upload i would be willing to mail people the discs and theyd be uploading to there server them selves somethign like that.
  • I have a 98 SE CD and might be able to get ME, I'll add those...but ME and XP aren't ABW.
  • technically none of them are..... but XP is a bit too popular right now so your more liklly to get caught i'd say......

P.S. hey another dial up user, sucks don't it?
  • I know dial up blows i mean when i go up to my girlfriends I always bring like 10 blank discs cause thats when i download all my stuff like photoshop office anything over 50megs basically