Asus A8N-E wont turn on ( gives no signal)

My ASUS A8N-E dont gives any signal out of it i installed a disk drive (3,5) but then i unpluged it cause it brunt out a cable i didnt work then when i finished, the pc turns on everything seems fine but it gives no signal i installed an DVI but same thing it gives no signal i dont know what to do. it did happen one time i unplugged every hdd exept for the one with windows on it and then it work fine but then when i turn him off again he just gives no signal anymore

Comments

• the cooler does turn on, no beep, no smoke, no other weird noises.

• @Thorbi99 said:
    the cooler does turn on, no beep, no smoke, no other weird noises.

Sounds like a bad CPU or GPU.

• ill try to unplug the CPU and replug him and try

• edited March 2018

Another thing to check would be capacitors. I had that type of similar motherboard (K8N-E) from 2006 up until 2008, my dad used the board, and it would turn off after a few seconds.

• @Thorbi99 said:
    ill try to unplug the CPU and replug him and try

Also try to switch to a different GPU, onboard or a different card.

• did not work i watched some videos about this pc they did chance the position of an jumper pack to tell the pc he shall search for problems and give beep codes , mine didnt so i guess its something withe the motherboard maybe a crack or something but i cant do anything about it and i wont repair him cause he costed my to much at all

• @Windows7User2010 i had a similar problem before this but it repard himself for no reason. already did that :neutral: