How to download stuff from the WinWorld website

edited April 2018 in Site Issues

Hey guys,

So I am completely new to this website (never heard of it before, heard about it while I was searching on the internet). I tried to download a file but it did not download and it said to go and check the "mirrors" which I don't know what those are and I have never even heard of them. Can someone please walk me through the process of downloading a file here. There is a lot of really good stuff on the WinWorld website and I want to get in on it.

Comments

• When you click the download link, do you see the page that says "Mirrors" at the top? Below the part that says "check the mirrors" you should see 4 links. Each one is a name with a country after it in parenthesis. Click on the one that's closest to your geographic location. In other words, if you're nearest to Germany, click on the link that says "Ricky". If you're in the Americas or Asia, it probably doesn't matter which one you click on. Just pick one, and it should start downloading the file.

• Also, make sure you open the file with WinRAR, because they don't open in 7-Zip.
    Also, please don't post this in Offers And Requests. Post it in Product Comments or something, you newb.

• @alivebacon said:
    Also, make sure you open the file with WinRAR, because they don't open in 7-Zip.
    Also, please don't post this in Offers And Requests. Post it in Product Comments or something, you newb.

They open fine in 7-zip. Make sure your version of 7-zip is newer than 9.20.