PCMCIA Wifi Cards

edited April 2018 in Hardware

Recently I had bought a new Hewlett-Packard 360LX Palmtop Computer running Windows CE 2.0. I wanted to buy a wifi card to use IE Pocket on it, but I'm not sure whether or not they are compatible. After doing some research, some people said that any old PCMCIA wifi card will do, others said you needed to buy one specifically for the 360LX, some said that ones that were compatible with older versions of Windows were also compatible with Windows CE and the 360LX. I'm at a loss here as to what to do. I was planning to buy a "Belkin Wireless G (802.11g) Notebook PCMCIA Network Card"
Here is the link to the E-Bay listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/BELKIN-Wireless-G-802-11g-WiFi-LAN-Notebook-Card-PCMCIA-F5D7010/321598029176?epid=1673571062&hash=item4ae0bc7d78:g:mk0AAOxykVNRw1ch
Please let me know if what I'm buying is compatible with my palmtop, or any advice you super-smart people here at WinWorld have to offer me. Thanks! ;)
[alternatively, I could buy a Lucent Technologies PCMCIA Orinoco Gold11 mb/s wifi card]