[REQUEST] Windows 95 28 floppy

edited April 2018 in Offers & Requests

Hello. Recently I found a case of floppy disks for installing Windows 95, The amount was 28 for installing. Plus 3 others for manuals. I tried using those disks to install 95 on a virtual machine until I realised all Disks were corrupted. I was hoping to replace the data on the Disks but I cannot find anywhere an archive or download for Windows 95 on 28 floppies (32 including boot disk and manuals).

Comments

• I only seem to have 95 RTM on floppies (13 + 1), 95 Upgrade (13 + 1) and 95B (22 + 1). The disks appear to be in DMF, so they are bigger than 1.44.

Let me know and I can make them available.

• edited July 2018

@GraveDigger said:
    I only seem to have 95 RTM on floppies (13 + 1), 95 Upgrade (13 + 1) and 95B (22 + 1). The disks appear to be in DMF, so they are bigger than 1.44.

That would be brilliant! Thanks. And yes you are right, They are DMF floppies.

• @Mzoom said:

@GraveDigger said:
    I only seem to have 95 RTM on floppies (13 + 1), 95 Upgrade (13 + 1) and 95B (22 + 1). The disks appear to be in DMF, so they are bigger than 1.44.

Sorry for keeping you waiting for an entire month. I have not been on WinWorld that much recently.

• @Mzoom said:

@Mzoom said:

@GraveDigger said:

Sorry for keeping you waiting for an entire month. I have not been on WinWorld that much recently.

Even if you reply months later. Don't worry I'll still see it. I've got this discussion pinned.