How can I help with the information and screenshots?

There is lots of titles on the site that don't have information missing, for example, Serial Numbers that are nessesary to run the software, like After Dark 2.0; I can find those on the internet, but it's not easy all the time. If I can contribute I will.

Comments

• Sure. If you see information that you think should be added, just post them in to a thread here and I’ll eventually add them. There are many entries that could use additional clarification about what they do, minimum system requirements details, more details about why they were historically significant, what they competed with, general installation instructions, and so on. If you take screen shots, you can attach them to a post either directly or in a zip.

Keep in mind many archives have serial numbers in the .7z download rather than on the page itself. That is the preferred way to do it, but I can’t really re-package and re-upload the older larger releases.

Anything lengthy like a tutorial should be a forum post and then the release page can link to it if needed.