Where i can install W3MME And how i install it

I Was Navigating in the web for a iso or ima files for the W3MME But i only found scams and dead links however the iso images i found where with the OS files in confusing and diferent directories and not the W3MME Install files and i found other dead links

Comments

• I'm guessing you're asking for Windows 3.0 with Multimedia Extensions. Please see the Windows 3.0 page for it's ISO

https://winworldpc.com/product/windows-3/30

I haven't tried to install this yet, but it appears that in the MWIN folder you can find the 3.0 setup.exe to run from DOS.

• Thank you , but i want to make The program manager the defualt layout intsead of the Tandy start menu

• Alright, you should be able to edit system.ini then and change the shell to progman.exe

• A lot of things will be buggy if you run the Tandy version on any other PC. I recommend finding a non-Tandy OEM version.

• i already changed the defualt layout to progman but i need sound and graphic drivers

• You'd have to detail what type of hardware / virtual machine you are using.

• is VirtualBox nn

• @wingzeroismine said:
    You'd have to detail what type of hardware / virtual machine you are using.

is a virtualbox

• @skinet said:

@wingzeroismine said:

is a virtualbox

Nope, you're not going to easily find the drivers for Windows 3.0. You can try installing SB16 and a SVGA driver and patch it so it will work on Windows 3.0, or you can use PCem or 86Box which will happily run this without any problems and with higher resolution and sound.

• edited July 2018

To an extent, you could run it in DOSBox too, which makes installing a bit easier (no mounting of floppy drive images, just point DOSBox to a folder on disk). Also drivers for DOSBox's default Paradise(?) S3 emulated video card are much easier to find than ones that will work with VirtualBox. However, I would not recommend DOSBox for serious work using Windows as it was designed with MS-DOS games and programs in mind.

• @BF10 said:

@skinet said:

@wingzeroismine said:

is a virtualbox

Nope, you're not going to easily find the drivers for Windows 3.0. You can try installing SB16 and a SVGA driver and patch it so it will work on Windows 3.0, or you can use PCem or 86Box which will happily run this without any problems and with higher resolution and sound.

yeah but in Windows 3.x Virtualbox audio sounds pretty bad