Windows 1.01 (10 Year Anniversary Update)

I Wonder It Could Look like a windows 1.01 10 year anniversary edition ¿VGA Display? ¿Windows 95 Like Design?
So post your best ideas or/and Concepts in this thread

Comments

• They already did that. It's called Windows 8. And it stunk.

• edited July 2018

@SomeGuy said:
    They already did that. It's called Windows 8. And it stunk.

Well said. [LIKE]

(Suggestion: there should be a like system of some sort to prevent small posts like 'Me too!', etc.)

• @Erito17 said:

@SomeGuy said:

Well said. [LIKE]

(Suggestion: there should be a like system of some sort to prevent small posts like 'Me too!', etc.)

You mean like a moderation "bot"?

• @JonathonWyble said:

@Erito17 said:

@SomeGuy said:

Well said. [LIKE]

You mean like a moderation "bot"?

No-- a simple like button. If you like a post you can click the like button, and if you have something constructive to say, you can reply to it.

• We tried something like that on the old WinWorld forum a long time ago. Basically people could vote a post up or down. Didn't really do anything except annoy people when one got voted down.

• Offtopic:
    It was for sure fun to see people getting odd just because their post was voted down

• edited July 2018

@SomeGuy said:
    We tried something like that on the old WinWorld forum a long time ago. Basically people could vote a post up or down. Didn't really do anything except annoy people when one got voted down.

What I'm suggesting is a vote up only system. If you like a post you can vote up. If not don't do anything. There is no voting down.

Also, we should split this "like system" discussion into a new thread.