What Are Your PC Specs?

So recently I built my own PC, as you may have seen in my recent discussion. Therefore, I decided to make this poll where you can share the specs of your current computers, whether it's a custom build or a pre-built PC. I'll start with the specs of my two PCs...

Main PC
Case: Antec VSK VSK3000E U3 Black SGCC steel Micro ATX Mid Tower Case
Motherboard: MSI B350M Gaming PRO AM4 AMD B350 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
CPU: AMD RYZEN 3 2200G Quad-Core 3.5 GHz (3.7 GHz Turbo) Socket AM4 65W YD2200C5FBBOX Desktop Processor
Power Supply: Logisys Corp. 480W 240-Pin Black Beauty ATX 20+4 Power Supply PS480D-BK
Memory: Team T-Force Vulcan 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200) Desktop Memory Model TLRED416G2400HC14DC1
Hard Drive: WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Disk Drive - 5400 RPM SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch - WD10EZRZ
Solid State Drive: ADATA XPG SX850 2.5" 256GB SATA III 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSD-SX850-256G
External Hard Drive: Toshiba Canvio Basics 2TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Black - HDTB420XK3AA
Graphics Card: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1050 DirectX 12 GV-N1050OC-2GD 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 ATX Video Card
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Alternate PC
Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-53EJ)
Motherboard: Some Intel motherboard
Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM
Solid State Drive: 256GB SSD
CPU: Intel Core-i5-7200U 3.5GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz
Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 620, up to 4158 MB Dynamic Video Memory
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit

But I want to know what your PC specs are. So, what are they?

Comments

  • Model: Dell Inspiron N7010
    OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (w/ Service Pack 1)
    Processor: Intel Pentium P6200 @ 2.13GHz
    Memory: 4GB (7.6GB virtual)
    Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
    Storage: 451GB (only 134GB used)
    Other features: None

    Those are mine. Simples.

  • edited August 5

    My main computer broke last year, so I'm stuck with my Blueberry iBook G3 for now :(

    Model: Blueberry 1999 iBook G3 Clamshell
    CPU: 300Mhz PowerPC G3
    RAM: 576MiB
    Storage: 120GiB
    OS: Mac OS 9.2.2 - Mac OS X 10.2 Dual-booted

  • Motherboard: ECS - H81H3-I/HDMI (V1.0) Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard
    CPU: Intel - Pentium G3220 3GHz Dual-Core Processor
    Memory: Kingston - HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Graphics: EVGA - GeForce GTX 960 4GB Superclocked Video Card
    Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    OS: Windows 7 SP1

  • Primary machine
    Model: MacBook Pro 13-inch Mid-2012 (non-retina)
    CPU: Intel Core i5
    Memory: 16GB DDR3
    Graphics: Intel HD 4000
    Internal Storage: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB
    External Storage: Toshiba HDD 1TB
    OSes: macOS High Sierra, macOS Mojave, Arch Linux, Ubuntu 18.04

    General-Purpose Server/Secondary Machine
    Model: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
    Internal Storage: 64GB MicroSD card
    External Storage: 2x Samsung HDD 1TB (RAID1 backup drive)
    OS: Arch Linux ARM

    Backup Machine
    Model: Toshiba Satellite M105
    CPU: Intel Celeron M
    Memory: 1G
    Graphics: ATI Xpress 200M
    Internal Storage: Western Digital HDD 160GB
    OS: Arch Linux 32

  • Primary Machine
    MacBook Pro (retina, 13", Early 2015)
    CPU: Intel Core i5 2.7GHz
    GPU: Intel Iris Pro 6100 Graphics
    RAM: 8 GB DDR3
    Storage: 256GB internal SSD
    OS: macOS High Sierra

    Server
    Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
    CPU: ARM Cortex-A53 1.2GHz
    GPU: Broadcom VideoCore IV
    RAM: 1GB LPDDR2
    Storage: 16GB microSD card
    OS: Raspbian Stretch (June 2018 release)

  • Desktop
    CPU: Intel Phenom II X6 3.2GHz
    GPU: nVidia NVS 300
    RAM: 8GB DDR3
    Storage: 320GB HDD and 1TB HDD
    OS: Ubuntu 14.04LTS and Windows XP Professional x64 Edition

    Primary laptop
    Customized Lenovo ThinkPad T430 with classic keyboard
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3520M 3.5GHz
    GPU: Integrated (Intel HD Graphics 4000)
    RAM: 16GB DDR3-1600
    Storage: 250GB Samsung SSD, 500GB HDD in Ultrabay
    OS: Ubuntu 14.04LTS

  • edited August 6

    Since I actually have more than two computers, I might as well just list the specs for all the PCs I have, so, here they are

    Samsung Series 3 Chromebook
    Hard Drive: 256GB SSD
    RAM: 4GB RAM
    CPU: Intel Celeron
    Operating System: Chrome OS
    I use this Chromebook as my little "basic machine", which I use for doing basic stuff like browsing the web, but I also do school stuff, such as taking notes, doing homework, and classwork.

    1998 Custom Build
    Motherboard: Some Intel motherboard
    CPU: Intel Pentium II
    RAM: 64MB DDR RAM
    Hard Drive: 60GB HDD
    Graphics Card: Intel RHB740
    Case: Some white case
    Operating System: Windows 98
    Many years ago I got this PC from a friend of mine who builds computers for a living. It was my very first computer and it still works as of 2017

    2008 Dell Inspiron 530S
    Motherboard: don't know
    CPU: Intel Pentium 6 @2GHz
    RAM: 3GB DDR3 RAM
    Hard Drive: 500GB HDD
    Graphics Card: some version of Intel HD Graphics
    Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit SP1
    Nothing really exciting, just a computer I got back in early 2009 to replace my Pentium II build.

  • Main HP Computer
    CPU:AMD A8-7410(2.2GHz)
    RAM:8GB
    OS:Windows 10 Home Single-Lenguage(April 2018 Update)
    Graphic Card:AMD Radeon R-5 Graphics
    Storage:448GB HDD
    Dead Custom PC
    OS:Windows 7 Proffesional
    CPU:Some Intel Proccesor
    RAM:1GB
    1 Floppy Drive
    1 DVDR Drive
    2 Front USB Ports
    4 Back USB Ports
    Nothing special, just a computer that died in November 2017

  • @skinet said:
    Main HP Computer
    CPU:AMD A8-7410(2.2GHz)
    RAM:8GB
    OS:Windows 10 Home Single-Lenguage(April 2018 Update)
    Graphic Card:AMD Radeon R-5 Graphics
    Storage:448GB HDD
    Dead Custom PC
    OS:Windows 7 Proffesional
    CPU:Some Intel Proccesor
    RAM:1GB
    1 Floppy Drive
    1 DVDR Drive
    2 Front USB Ports
    4 Back USB Ports
    Nothing special, just a computer that died in November 2017

    Also my dead Custom PC had 80GB HDD

  • edited November 14

    Main system (HP bs-017ca)
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5 GHz
    RAM: 12 GB
    HDD: 1 TB 5400 RPM
    IGP: Intel HD Graphics 620
    Optical: DVD-RW Drive
    OS: Preloaded with Windows 10 Home x64, downgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate x64

    Secondary system (IBM/Lenovo ThinkPad T60)
    CPU: Intel Core Duo T2400 1.83 GHz
    RAM: 2 GB
    SSD: Crucial SATA-III 120 GB (operating at SATA-I speed due to MB limitations)
    GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon X1300 64 MB
    Optical: DVD-RW Drive
    OS: Windows Server 2003 R2 Windows XP Professional SP3

    Classic system (IBM PC300GL 6564-S8U)
    CPU: Intel Pentium III 500 MHz
    RAM: 128 MB
    HDD: 80 GB 7200? RPM
    GPU: Diamond Stealth S520 (aka S3 Savage4) 8 MB :angry:
    Optical: CD-ROM Drive
    OS: Windows for Workgroups 3.11, Windows 95C, Windows 2000 Professional SP4
    Extra: 3.5" Floppy Drive

    There are a few others but can't remember all their specs.

  • My main computer right now is a Dell OptiPlex 780 SFF.
    Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz
    16GB DDR3 1066MHz
    240GB Adata Ultimate SU650
    2GB MSI GeForce GT 710
    DVD-ROM (internal), DVD-R/W (external USB 2.0)
    Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter (Evaluation, I change operating systems a lot)
    Currently using a single 1080p 75Hz display.

  • I have a bunch of collected computers, the most used are:

    PC:
    i7 2660k
    8GB RAM
    nVidia GTX660, 2GB
    240 GB OCZ SSD
    BluRay Drive
    Gentoo Linux

    Laptop:
    i5 520m, 2GB RAM
    160GB OCZ SSD
    Gentoo Linux

    Old Computers:
    386/25MHz/8MB RAM/1MB VGA/504MB HDD (it is actually a 2GB, but only 504MB recognized)
    DOS, old Minix on a second hard disk

    Pentium 133/64MB VGA/4MB Matrox MGA Mystique VGA, 20GB HDD
    Old debian Linux, DOS, Windows 98

    Laptop Pentium MMX 233, 64MB RAM, 8GB HDD, 2MB VGA
    FreeDOS, Windows 2000

  • Main Desktop (in storage currently):
    AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-core
    Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3
    nVidia GeForce GT730
    12GB DDR3
    SanDisk 480GB SSD (OS)
    Seagate 1TB HDD (data)
    Blu-Ray RE
    DVD Burner
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    "Main" laptop (on the fritz*):
    ASUS X54C-RB01
    Celeron B820
    6GB DDR3
    480GB Inland SSD
    Windows 10 Pro x64
    DVD Burner

    *crashes, freezes, never goes to sleep mode, and it's slow.

    Main Retro PC:
    Packard Bell Pack-Mate 28 Plus
    Packard Bell PB450M motherboard (modded the board to have 3.3V CPU support and a CR1220 battery) w/ the Micro Firmware 4.05.10 BIOS (will upgrade to another one when the time comes)
    32MB SIMM-72 FPM
    Intel i486 DX4-100 OverDrive (will upgrade to a Pentium OverDrive 83MHz since my board now supports WB cached CPUs)
    4GB CF Card
    Windows 95C
    3Com EtherLink III 3C509-TP w/ XT-IDE Universal BIOS
    Creative Labs Sound Blaster 16 CT2740 (CT1747 Bus/OPL) w/ the Creative Labs CR-563-B CD-ROM drive (repaired by me) & Yamaha DB50XG Daughterboard
    Lo-Tech Tandy 3-Voice Compatible Sound Card
    Music Quest MPU401 clone card by keropi
    Epson SD-800 Dual Floppy Drive (1.44MB HD and 1.2MB HD)
    Conner 250/350 Tape Drive (Floppy interface disconnected ATM)
    2400 Baud modem
    RS-232 9-pin Serial
    25-pin Parallel Port (output only, bi-directional, and ECP)
    Cirrus Logic CL-GD5428 VLB Integrated video 1MB (expandable to 2MB)
    PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse ports
    195W AT PSU (still works, will replace with a modern alternative: ATX PSU with the ATX-AT w/ -5V and dummy load)

  • Video Editing PC (Custom-built in a Dell Inspiron 660 case):
    Mobo: ASUS H110M-A/M.2 (MicroATX)
    PSU: EVGA 430W ATX
    CPU: Intel Core i3 6100 @ 3.7 GHz (plan on upgrading to an i5 at some point)
    GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 970 PCIe graphics card w/ 4GB VRAM (ASUS Mini-ITX brand)
    RAM: 8GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM
    CD1: ASUS 24x DVD-RW drive (SATA)
    CD2: Sony 16x DVD-RW drive (SATA)
    SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 250GB M.2 NVMe
    HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA hard disk
    OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (ver. 1803)

    Main Desktop (Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF):
    PSU: Dell 250W SFX?
    CPU: Intel Core i3 3240 @ 3.3 GHz
    GPU: Intel HD 2500 integrated GPU w/ 1GB VRAM
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600 SDRAM
    CD: TSSTcorp slim 16x DVD-RW drive (SATA)
    SSD: Kingston 120GB 2.5" SATA solid state drive
    HDD: Seagate 500GB 5400RPM 2.5" SATA hard disk
    OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1

    Laptop (Dell Inspiron 13z):
    CPU: Intel Core i3 3217U @ 1.6 GHz
    GPU: Intel HD 4000 integrated GPU w/ 1GB VRAM
    Monitor: 13.3-inch 16:9 LED LCD display (1366x768)
    RAM: 6GB (2GB+4GB) DDR3-1600 SDRAM
    SSD: Kingstion 120GB 2.5" SATA solid state drive
    OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

  • edited November 15

    copied from Glarys Utilities because I am lazy

    Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
    Memory : 32676MB (4x8gb @ 1600mhz)
    Mother Board : DELL 7020 No.02YYK5
    Windows Version : Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Monitor : 2x 27" LG IPS
    Video Adapter : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    Mouse : Corsair M65
    Keyboard : logitech G213
    Disk Drive : HDD WDC WD1003FZEX-00MK2A0 (931GB)
    Disk Drive : SDD TOSHIBA Q300 (447GB)
    DVD/CD-ROM Drive : NONE
    CASE: NXZT 340S

  • CPU: Intel Core i5-6300HQ CPU (2.3GHz)
    Memory: 8GB
    Motherboard: ASUS ROG GL552VX
    OSes : Windows 10 Home 64bit, Ubuntu 17.04 (i think 64-bit)
    Monitor: Doesn't have one, it's a laptop
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950.
    Primary Master: 128GB hard drive(don't know if it's hdd or sdd)
    Primary Slave: 1TB hard drive(again, don't know if it's hdd or sdd)
    Secondary Master: DVD / CD drive that doesn't work. yay.

  • Model: TurboX Black (laptop)
    OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
    Processor: Intel Pentium N3540 @ 2.16GHz
    Memory: 4GB (3.9 usable)
    GPU: Intel HD Graphics
    Storage: 465GB (90.1GB used)

  • edited November 16

    The primary master is an SSD and the primary slave is likely an HDD. I'm not aware of an 128 GB size for HDDs (only 120 and 160) but there are quite a few SSDs promoted as such.

  • @HontNog said:
    CPU: Intel Core i5-6300HQ CPU (2.3GHz)
    Memory: 8GB
    Motherboard: ASUS ROG GL552VX
    OSes : Windows 10 Home 64bit, Ubuntu 17.04 (i think 64-bit)
    Monitor: Doesn't have one, it's a laptop
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950.
    Primary Master: 128GB hard drive(don't know if it's hdd or sdd)
    Primary Slave: 1TB hard drive(again, don't know if it's hdd or sdd)
    Secondary Master: DVD / CD drive that doesn't work. yay.

    You have a laptop that doesn't have a monitor? That's unique. When it comes to laptops, the monitor is the built in display. As for your drives, the 128GB drive would be an SSD (where your OS should go) and the 1TB drive would be your HDD.

  • @KCompRoom2000 said:
    Video Editing PC (Custom-built in a Dell Inspiron 660 case):
    Mobo: ASUS H110M-A/M.2 (MicroATX)
    PSU: EVGA 430W ATX
    CPU: Intel Core i3 6100 @ 3.7 GHz (plan on upgrading to an i5 at some point)
    GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 970 PCIe graphics card w/ 4GB VRAM (ASUS Mini-ITX brand)
    RAM: 8GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM
    CD1: ASUS 24x DVD-RW drive (SATA)
    CD2: Sony 16x DVD-RW drive (SATA)
    SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 250GB M.2 NVMe
    HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA hard disk
    OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (ver. 1803)

    Why would you need a separate computer to do video editing on? Because I'm sure you can do those type of tasks on one PC. But yeah, it's probably rather manageable to have an alternate piece of hardware to do tasks like editing videos, which may sometimes include making even 1 or 2GB videos.

  • @sdose said:
    I have a bunch of collected computers, the most used are:

    PC:
    i7 2660k
    8GB RAM
    nVidia GTX660, 2GB
    240 GB OCZ SSD
    BluRay Drive
    Gentoo Linux

    Laptop:
    i5 520m, 2GB RAM
    160GB OCZ SSD
    Gentoo Linux

    Old Computers:
    386/25MHz/8MB RAM/1MB VGA/504MB HDD (it is actually a 2GB, but only 504MB recognized)
    DOS, old Minix on a second hard disk

    Pentium 133/64MB VGA/4MB Matrox MGA Mystique VGA, 20GB HDD
    Old debian Linux, DOS, Windows 98

    Laptop Pentium MMX 233, 64MB RAM, 8GB HDD, 2MB VGA
    FreeDOS, Windows 2000

    Didn't you once say that you got a Commodore 386SX-25?

  • @Lenovo1984 said:

    @HontNog said:
    CPU: Intel Core i5-6300HQ CPU (2.3GHz)
    Memory: 8GB
    Motherboard: ASUS ROG GL552VX
    OSes : Windows 10 Home 64bit, Ubuntu 17.04 (i think 64-bit)
    Monitor: Doesn't have one, it's a laptop
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950.
    Primary Master: 128GB hard drive(don't know if it's hdd or sdd)
    Primary Slave: 1TB hard drive(again, don't know if it's hdd or sdd)
    Secondary Master: DVD / CD drive that doesn't work. yay.

    You have a laptop that doesn't have a monitor? That's unique. When it comes to laptops, the monitor is the built in display. As for your drives, the 128GB drive would be an SSD (where your OS should go) and the 1TB drive would be your HDD.

    oh, i was thinking about those monitors that you plug in to your computer, not those screens that come attached with your laptop, so now i have to change that. yay.

  • @JonathonWyble said:

    Why would you need a separate computer to do video editing on? Because I'm sure you can do those type of tasks on one PC. But yeah, it's probably rather manageable to have an alternate piece of hardware to do tasks like editing videos, which may sometimes include making even 1 or 2GB videos.

    I have it setup like that mainly because I don't like using Windows 10 as a daily driver OS for various reasons (I really don't want to explain why, because there are already enough threads about the problems of that OS and I don't want to get in trouble for derailing this thread), and I plan on upgrading that video editing rig to a Kaby Lake Core i5 CPU which only supports Windows 10.

  • CURRENT SPECS
    CASE - InWin D500 mATX/SFX Desktop Chassis, Beige aged to yellow, $15 from RE-PC
    MoBo - Intel DQ45CB Socket LG775 mATX Board
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz 8800
    RAM: 6GB of DDR2 800MHz (2X 1GB, 2X 2GB)
    HDD: 500GB LiteOn SSD, 1TB 7200RPM Western Digital from a EXT USB Drive
    OPT: DVD-RW drive pulled from an old Dell that died
    GFX: On-board Intel
    SND: On-board Soundmax
    NET: On-board Gigabit LAN
    O/S: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, currently build 1803

    MOST USED SOFTWARE: Mozilla Firefox w/ Adblock & Noscript, Office 2016 Pro Plus, Steam

    That's my main desktop. I also have a 486 that runs 24/7 next to it running various O/S off drive caddies. I actually use the 486 almost as much, actually recently even more than the Core 2 at times.

    486 SPECS
    CASE: SongCheer/SunCheer AT Desktop Chassis
    MoBo: FIC 486 PVT, Socket3, VLB BUS
    CPU: AMD Am486DX4-100 SV8
    RAM: 64MB FPM Parity
    FDD: 1.44MB 3.5", 1.2MB 5.25", both Mitsubishi
    HDD: LianLi RH17 Mobile Rack with a revolving door of HDD from 15-80GB in size
    ODD: LiteOn DVD-RW PATA
    GFX: S3 805 2MB SVGA VLB
    SND: Soundblaster AWE64 Platinum
    NIC: Linksys EtherFast PnP 10mbps ISA
    O/S: Depends on the caddy

    CADDY 1 - 15GB - MS-DOS 6.22/Windows For Workgroups 3.11 (one I use the most)
    CADDY 2 - 80GB - Windows 95 OSR2
    CADDY 3 - 80GB - TBD, has DOS/WFWG on it now from a video I was making

    MOST USED SOFTWARE: Graf-X II, Adventure Game Studio 2.3.3, Cakewalk 4.5, Presto Arranger, DiDaPro, Netscape Composer 4.08, Kompozer, SeaMonkey (95, Toastytech hacked) - I actually use that for quasi-modern browsing on this machine, I've also used Roxio to burn a few things. I use VirtualCDROM for CD games in 95 like Diablo and Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist in talkie.

    It also has a vintage PC-TRAC trackball, Chicony 5661 XT/AT keyboard, and a Micron 15" SVGA CRT, though sometimes I use my older 1988 NEC MultiSync II with it. Just like the 10 machine, it runs 24/7.

Sign In or Register to comment.