Motherboard resources "conflicts" in Windows 98SE & ASUS A7V8X-LA (HP OEM)

I decided to do a motherboard swap between the PCChips M871G v1.5 motherboard to an HP OEM ASUS A7V8X-LA motherboard (all of the caps are in fantastic shape. No bulges, spewed electrolytic, etc.), and once Windows detected the new board I put in, everything is working fine performance wise, except for two drivers: PCI Universal Serial Bus (need to pull the drivers online), and the Motherboard Resources <-- this one is the issue.

I looked under the motherboard resources (second one, and yes, there are two listed in Device Manager), and the second one has a code error 15 (resource conflicts). However, I checked under the Resources tab, and I don't see any conflicts, except the ISA Plug n Play driver had a conflict with the IDE controller (which I did change the one resource that was conflicting to another one that's not conflicting with anything else).

What I did for attempting to fix the issue:
1) Disabled the PnP OS in the BIOS
2) Re-installed the Motherboard Resources

The next thing would be to install the VIA 4 in 1 drivers for the motherboard since that might be the issue, or somehow get the SMBus driver.