[Offer] Asymetrix MediaBlitz! 3.0 (1992-93) (CD-ROM)

edited August 2018 in Offers & Requests

Hi all! I'm new here, and am amazed at the nostalgic wealth of old software here. Many fond memories rekindled!

Most of my old floppies are long dead, but not my CD-ROMS, so I'd like to give something back and upload a few things not here that I have.

The first that came to mind was a program called MediaBlitz! for Windows 3.1 and higher, designed to add multimedia to various Windows applications and early video/audio editing. I see that an early floppy version of the program is uploaded here already, but not the CD-ROM version I have. The most significant thing about the CD version (3.0) is that it contains what was at the time a rather large (200mb, wow!) collection of royalty free sound effects and animations. I used some of these effects in high school and even university projects!

Since I'm new, I'm not sure what the procedure is for uploading files, but it seems I just upload to a file sharing site and put the link here... and hopefully the right person sees this and - if they decide to add it to WinWorld - will download my file and reupload it to the WinWorld servers.

In any case, hope somebody gets a blast out of this little piece of "state of the art multimedia software" from the early 1990's!

https://www62.zippyshare.com/v/GtPs5SE5/file.html

Also, since this is my first upload, please let me know if I should rip my CDs in any specific way or preferred format; I used ImgBurn to make an ISO, but can re-rip it another way if needed.

Finally, I'd appreciate even a quick a comment or notification that I've done this right, so I can upload/share some more things here. :)