[REQUEST] More Software Spotlights

I don't know how often these are published and what criteria do they follow in selecting the software to review, but I absolutely love these forum posts from @SomeGuy and find them very well taken care of and delightful to read.

Now don't take me the wrong way into thinking I'm a ass kisser (to say it so most of you understand, truly I don't know how I would say it), and I know perhaps the admin is pretty much busy into his own life and duties, but it was just a small appreciation for his and all other admins and staff's hard effort into keeping this site afloat.

Also, I wouldn't mind reading other forum's residents opinions. Knowing this community, there must be a lot of golden information waiting to see the light from anyone around here.

Thank you very much.

Comments

• I do these exactly and precisely "whenever". Although I try to shoot for about one a month. I have been a bit busy lately. Of course, people are always free to comment on their own. A software spotlight need not be lengthy, although I usually try to include some insight or personal ramblings.