[OFFER] - My Little Dump (Software & Games)

edited March 2019 in Offers & Requests

EVERYTHING HAS NOW BEEN TESTED, THE LIST AND ITS COMMENTS ARE AS IS AND WILL NOT CHANGE

I will comply with any company/representative/user/administrator that believes something on this list should not be distributed.

I will be sharing this when the list is confirmed via a trusted individual via FTP or temporarily, a sharing site such as Mega.

Hi All!

Here is my list for contribution. I am simply here today to do my part. I have done some research on some of these. All media is taken straight off the CD, via copy or RIP.

Please kindly let me know if you wish to deny liability if a copyright law still protects one of the following presented media.

I'm not here for debates, sarcastic comments, literally none of that. If authority of this website disagrees with something, or can't allow the upload of something, just let me know. I am just trying to be helpful, but i haven't got the the extent of alerting myself of everything i might need to know, whatever that may be, no sarcasm please <3.

I am in the process of ensuring they all work, and all i have so far tested do work. Feel free now to explore the list and express interest!

• Arcsoft Media Card Companion
  • Arcsoft Panorama Maker
  • Arcsoft Photo Impression
  • Arcsoft Photo Printer
  • Arcsoft Photo Studio
  • Arcsoft Software Suite
  • BAIT Game (Very rare)
  • Disney Hotshots - Beauty and the Beast
  • Disney Hotshots - Toy Story 2 (So fun)
  • Dora Dance - (Couldn't get it to boot, its being a nuiscience with authentication, etc. even with original disk?!)
  • Fur Puppies (ORIGINAL)
  • Power Rangers Time Force
  • Scooby-Doo! Case File #1 The Glowing Bug Man
  • Sonic Heroes (Only Disc 1, Disc 2 Incomplete but can/will be included)
  • The Little Mermaid II Return to the Sea
  • THEME_PARK_INC (UK Version - Data2.cab Missing or Corrupt)
  • Top Of The Class
  • Virtua Fighter (Xplosiv)

Anddd done, thank you.