[REQUEST] Adobe Creative Suite 2

edited April 2019 in Offers & Requests

Hello,

Adobe no longer supports the Creative Suite 2 lineup of products. As such they are now publicly available free of charge and can be obtained from Adobe themselves. The reason for this kind gesture is that CS2 is an old suite of products and that Adobe got tired of maintaining the Activation Servers. As such the Activation Servers have been long time taken Offline and Adobe provides downloaded for below listed software and few more free of charge, with Adobe supplied OEM Serials listed as well.

This products include:

• Creative Suite 2
  • GoLive CS2
  • Illustrator CS2
  • After Effects CS2
  • InCopy CS2
  • InDesign CS2
  • Photoshop CS2
  • Adobe Premier Pro 2.0 (Windows Only)

All of the Above are compatible with:

• Windows 2000
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10
  • Windows ~ Minimum CPU (Intel Pentium III or 4)

• OSX 10.2.8

• OSX 10.3.8
  • Mac ~ Minimum CPU (PowerPC G4 or G5)
  • Important Note: Will not work on Non-PowerPC CPU's :(

You may navigate to this official resource, as you can see Adobe provided OEM Serials for the Products listed under the CS2 Webpage. I have had Photoshop CS2 install successfully under Windows 10, it's rather dated and is no match for my current Photoshop CS5 but overall it's pretty nifty and it still works just as great, and will work for people who dislike GIMP.

I'm pretty sure I was able to run the Photoshop CS2 no problem with help of WINE back in the day on Ubuntu 9.10 but that's been ages ago.

Official Adobe Source: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs2-product-downloads.html?promoid=19SCDRQK

Cheers.