[Offer] SONY Picture Package Ver. 1.0 for Windows 98,ME,2000,XP and MacOS X + USB Drivers

Hello. Today I was browsing trough my things when I have spotted an old hardware box:
In it there was two DVDs/CDs that looked like they had drivers. (If you want me to upload these too, tell me.) But. there was another one which seemed pretty interesting. It was in a package:
By opening the package, there was a disc and a small piece of paper with contact information:
I decided to upload this, as it seems pretty interesting. You can find all the necessary information in the pictures with the package and the disc. I have verified the disc for any bad sectors with ImgBurn and scanned it for any malware with Avast. Everything came out clean. I then tested the program with an Windows XP VM and the program worked fine (Except the fact that it requires Macromedia Flash Player to run.). It seems that it also includes some USB drivers if you're in need.
Download: https://mega.nz/#!XIUF0KYC!pks_wSjM_wyaWT37anYirO48Oc2hIWoxE2Kp9UpgpgY