[OFFER] Redneck Rampage / Redneck Rampage Rides Again / Carmageddon

I'm offering software in exchange for 2000 windows: I want to build a replica of the Louvre Pyramid in my backyard next to the pepper plants. 😁

You know I'm kidding about the windows. I hope.

Seriously, I found three Interplay classics with the Rednecks in a 2CD jewelcase with title/instruction card and inlay. Carmageddon was a $5 bargain SoftKey full release which only was in a CD envelope with title card and AOL scrap. Good quality DOS games from the '90s on CDs. Those were the days! And they play well if you have the right retro hardware or emulation.

Before I commit to this (I'm offering first), a note about the rips: I'm ripping to .NRG format due to the fact the Rednecks have CD Audio tracks. I don't know if that will be a problem for preservation since the emphasis is on .ISO formats. I figure if Nero can rip it then anyone can get Nero (hint: usually there is a bundled version with an optical drive). If not, I would like to know the pros and cons of other formats that can handle mixed-mode discs.

My scanner is not functional at the moment as I am using my notebook and completely rebuilding my main desktop setup. I will be taking pictures of all this swag over the weekend. And my neck is only slightly pink.

Thanks in advance, y'all!