Calmira 3.x

edited April 2020 in Product Comments

Calmira 3.x

WinWorld is an online museum dedicated to providing free and open access to one of the largest archives of abandonware software and information on the web.

Read the full story here

Comments

• edited April 2020

How do I run it? Whenever I run it on the Program Manager or the File Manager, this error message appears:

• Sounds like you may have a corrupt download. Try downloading it again and re-running it. You don't need to do anything special. I just tried it and it worked fine.

• edited April 2020

@BlueSun said:
    Sounds like you may have a corrupt download. Try downloading it again and re-running it. You don't need to do anything special. I just tried it and it worked fine.

I downloaded it again, and seems like you were right: the download was corrupted. Thanks, it works!

• This literally had no downloads on the counter, so out of pity and also because I wanted to be first, I downloaded it.
  • The download counters reset every few days. I think the reason was to have a list of top downloads, but download counts that count from the very beginning, tend to become sort of self-fulfilling.
  • Does it work with Windows NT (Mostly NT 3.1-3.51)