Searching for L&H TTS3000 SDK

Hi, I am looking for the SDK of an old L&H TTS3000 speech engine. Note that I am looking for its SDK (include .h files, example programs, API docs or anything else relevant), not the synthesizer itself (easy to find).

Searched all over the internet, found some traces here and there, but nothing solid. I know the product is pretty old and since it's been released in late 90s there are no download links atm (dunno if it was even published online, most likely it used to be distributed on CD) but am sure someone still has it.

P.S. I know the engine is SAPI4-compatable but I am looking for its own API without any extra layer. I know it existed once, I have a program (a exe without source code) that makes use of it.

Comments

• Hi,
    My name is Henk. I got trouble signing in so I used an old hotmail account but my actual e-mail address is h.van.winkoop@ziggo.nl
    I am very interested in speech recognition and speech generation. My age now is 64. Lernhout and Hauspie was a belgium company possessing a golden key many years ago. I think management got over the top so finally they dissappeared. I live in Holland just above Belgium. I downloaded there development kit and developped myself a speach recognition and generation tool in visual basic. I don't know what SKD version it was but I can it find out. Just curious about your reaction.

Best regards,
    Henk van Winkoop
    (The Netherlands / Holland)
  • @wwwwhvw I am definitely interested in this SDK if you can find it. Sorry I've missed your reply the last year ;(