Netware Lite 1.x

edited June 2020 in Product Comments

Netware Lite 1.x

WinWorld is an online museum dedicated to providing free and open access to one of the largest archives of abandonware software and information on the web.

Read the full story here

Comments

• This is not a Netware Client ! It is a point to point dos net. Usable under Windows 3.x. Needs 2 different disk sets (servers and clients are numbered )
    Often part of a DrDos 6 combo.

Novell Dos 7 later on included a true client ( and point to point) called NWLITE.

• Your Netware Lite files are modified. Original release date for Netware Lite 1.1 is April 1992.

• I think this image is Not dumped from original media correctly.

• OK, I have replaced that bad image with several better ones. These are still not dumps from original media, but they have been tested, ironed out, and appear complete. That bad image did include some additional redirector and server serializations, so that was merged as an extra in the 1.1 download.

• Hi, I have an original image of Netware lite and Personal Netware. I purchased netware lite from a swapmeet in Australia back in 94/95 so the image should be perfect. Personal netware was given to me by a friend.

• edited December 2020
    @grlg3 (December 16) - You should submit your NetWare Lite and Personal NetWare images (including manuals).

Try contacting a member of the staff.