[offer] IBM Multiplan 1.0 + 1.1 (SCP)

Although it's already present in the library, I upload the dump of my disks (SuperCard pro format) for comparison.
https://mega.nz/file/yPpRHSoT#ror05jJl-ddy1YREk228FJRPdaRunkA6YGn6k3JJsRg

Comments

• edited November 2020
    Thanks.

Unfortunately version 1.0 (Program) is modified, and Tutorial Disk of 1.0 is missing.
    But version 1.1 has no problem.

I have both of them.

My disk of Tutorial 1.1 is bad dump.
    Thanks to your help, I can fix my disk.
  • I have been taking a closer look at the 1.0 program image. Although it is "dirtier", than the one currently on winworld, this flux dump shows an extra protected sector on track 4. The one on winworld now came from pcjs so it may have lost the sector numbering in all the conversions, although Multiplan still runs.

Interestingly the sector content (track 4 physical first sector) is there but differs from this dump.

Both of these images have had the "MPCOPY.COM" one-time disk copy program run and automatically deleted. It clearly changes something else to indicate it has been run, but I am not sure what.
  • edited January 2021
    Ok, so the MPCOPY.COM does inspect and modify a few bytes of the contents of the protected sector on track 4 to indicate if the copy has been made.

Additionally, the backup copy is made without a protected sector on track 4. Which suggests the PCJS version was from a backup copy.
  • I think it is very hard to get it as untouched disk.