IBM CEO Ginni Rometty retired

edited January 2021 in Software
I just noticed Virginia Rometty, who was CEO of IBM from 1/1/2012 to 12/31/2020, has just recently retired. She spent nearly 40 years working for the company and was IBM's first female CEO.

Personally, I don't miss her as CEO of IBM. Despite acquiring The Weather Channel in 2016 and Red Hat in 2019, IBM has considerably gone downhill. They focused on things I would rather not have had them focus on (like Watson and quantum computing) while heavily laying off employees and continuing to abandon things they were historically known for. The TWC acquisition (which they should have not done) was related to their focus on Watson. With all that said, I don't think the 2010s was a good decade for IBM. Yes, IBM was already on its way out since the late 1980s, but she just made it even worse. Today, some people are surprised IBM still exists.

What about you? Any thoughts?

Is Rometty still chairwoman (chairman if I'm not using the right word, and no I'm not being sexist or anything) of IBM?
(posting this here because IBM is more of a software company than a hardware company these days)