Offer of CursorArts ImageForge Pro 3.45 Win32>>>

Neato AbandonRARE from the long gone CursorArts Company...

I believe they were located in Bend, OR...Very familiar as I grew up in OR...

Most unique memories are of 1982 when I used to work for a Waterbed Store & have to drive van to Bend to pick-up Waterbed frames-pedestals & such...Many companies there as pine was dirt cheap there at the time which was what most frames & such were made of...

That thing that many said about Waterbed stores is pretty much true, at least back then...That they were a front for drugs. Even the bed makers were doing it as well. Many 'other' supplies came from Bend, OR as well...

Shoot even Oregons most prominent Waterbed store was doin' it...Water Under the Bridge located in Portland was located under the west side of Burnside Bridge...Well, not under but the next closest thing as one side was facing the underneath of the bridge which is all an open area where they used to have Saturday Market...

I remember going in there with the boss & a sales guy recognized boss & ushered us into the back room which was just one door removed from where the public was poking at waterbeds...Then there was another guy weighing what looked like a half-pound of Indica. Anyway boss was there to procure as there had been 'demand' back home...

I guess that's to be expected of a place where my first days wages were paid with $20 & 10 hits of acid...I was relieved when a friend bought all 10 hits of acid for $2 each...He later told me not to sell anymore 'cause they made him almost go crazy...I said I though ALL acid made EVERYBODY go crazy...He said...NO!!...

OK, Sorry...I get going on tangents...

ImageForge very capable for editing & painting in the 'object' based method...Like Macromedia or some ULead stuff...

Only thing I don't like about it is the 'Teddy Roosevelt' help that pops up. That butt-ugly face is not a selling point...I would've put a Monica Bellucci or Gal Gadot type face instead-

Many paint modes & you can zoom way in for pixel paint-

Much madness can be accomplished with ImageForge & plenty of operators-filters

Highly recommended for sure & you might just be in tune with such a workflow-

Includes some extra tips PDFs

https://anonfiles.com/J4Z603y5u1/ImageForge_Pro_3.45_rar

OR

https://userscloud.com/durs3ugu7q88