[offer] EasyWriter II for IBM PC [5.25] (SCP)

This version is for the IBM PC and contains a word processor, speller and mailer.

I have mixed impressions about the quality of the disks, they may have been modified: all files are dated 1/1/1980 which would indicate they were created from a computer with default startup date.

Two disks had bad sectors and I had to dump them using splice method with my SCP card. I also include a dump in Teledisk and Deluxe Option Board format for those 2 floppies just in case.

https://mega.nz/file/7aB1EajI#i8Po91REfbFkLv0_deg85TyP9ws6Vuwdjl1bFKFcPbU

Comments

• Thanks very much.

There is bad sector of HouseKeeping disk on Track 0/0/3, but it is FAT area.
    It has no problem to fix it.
  • I had lots of trouble with this disk, I tried different dump software and different PC, but unfortunately none of them are 100% good. I’m glad it can be fixed, thanks.

By the way I tried to open the DOB dump with hxc2001 software but no success. Are there specific parameters that must be set on the "load raw file" dialog box ?

• The last time I checked, HxC did not support Transcopy/Deluxe Option Board images.

For those programs that do support them, the files usually must be renamed to have the ".tc" extension.

The command-line flux tools included with the PCE emulator work with Transcopy files.
  • « The command-line flux tools included with the PCE emulator work with Transcopy files.« 
    Good to know, thanks, I will give it a try.
  • Thanks to shareing the manual.