[offer] Cdex training program - Managing your business with Lotus 123 (SCP, IMG) [5.25 180K]

Cdex training program - Managing your business with Lotus 123

This training program is intended to run on an IBM PC with 64K Ram minimum. I have problems running it under 86box. You have to boot from floppy and it will load USCD p-system for IBM PC but then will stop with a black screen after loading the program.

It runs fine on a physical PC (tried on my M24), so I wonder if there is some kind of copy protection.

Floppy images (5.25", 180KB) are in SCP and IMG format. Included is a scan of the manual.

https://mega.nz/file/De4XmJJD#BKoIP62L7kO-EdyLAB-tSFA_UfDnRGfQqnEsQgXma1w

Comments

• edited July 2022
    Yes, they are copy protected.

I see an intentionally misnumbered sector as well as intentionally bad CRCs on sectors of track 39 on the first two disks. I converted it to PSI format and then it runs in PCE.

I archived another CDEX training title for the PC a while back and it was also copy protected.

BTW, I see two "disk 1" pictures in the artwork making five disks, but I only see four SCP images. Was that just an extra copy? Since it hard to examine the contents, I just want to be 100% sure you actually dumped disks 1-4.
  • Thanks for the explanation. Good to know it’s not a disk problem. I confirm there are 4 disks. I made 2 pictures of disk 1 to show with and without the sleeve. All others are without the sleeve as to show the label that would have been hidden by the sleeve.
  • edited July 2022
    Thanks very much for offer rare Cdex training program.