Screen Cap program.

edited August 2004 in Software
Is there a program that can capture the screen and save it to a jpg automatically every 30 secs? I would prefer a free one.

Comments

• You could write say a perl script to so that.
  • TCPMeta wrote:
    You could write say a perl script to so that.

I don't know how to write perl.
  • Look around online for some PERL scripts...if not, try and keep lookin for a program, they got webcam programs like that so i dont see any reason you shouldnt find a desktop screenshot one...but then again why do you want to save/view your desktop every 30secs, not much would change..lol
  • Look around online for some PERL scripts...if not, try and keep lookin for a program, they got webcam programs like that so i dont see any reason you shouldnt find a desktop screenshot one...but then again why do you want to save/view your desktop every 30secs, not much would change..lol

So i can put a spy on me section on my website.
  • That kinda sounds like a lame idea but a different and unique one tho, i dont kno how many people would wanna sit there and wait for two refreshes a minute of what your doing. Kinda boring.
  • Just use RealVNC and set it to viewer only, then people can see what your doing, but not move the mouse or control the keyboard. Or if you want it for you only, enable those.... www.realvnc.com
  • I've used HyperSnapDX-5
    www.hyperionics.com