OFFER - VirtualStudio 1.0.37 Portable Win32... Image Viewer Packed with PS Plugs & Extras....

edited December 2022 in Offers & Requests
Finally got around to this Viewer yesterday...

Quite nice freeware from dev gone & even not available on wayback...

First nice thing is unpacking clean install VirtualStudio uses INI file so no registry use, First thing I notice is plugins folder so thought would be nice to have viewer packed up with plugins all portable...

Tested quite a few that are all included...Many did not load the app seems smart enough to know what ones will not work...

One nice feature is after leaving plugin the app shows a bar that has a blend slider where you can fine tune the amount of filter to original & apply it or even cancel right there as well-

I comes with 2 plugs itself one is real good called VirtualPhotographer-

The main window is where you can add up different images for more closer look there also is a browser that can go fullscreen...All the native filter function real strong can be overdriven-

Remember this is a viewer NOT an editor but one can use selection by magic wand or other to perform color change or other function to selection-

VirtualStudio support alot of format & can even save to PDF...I tested by loading up some 'Image Tutorials' that were like 800x5,000 pixels & saved out to PDF slick no lagging...

One of the plugs I included also export image to ASCII text file kinda nice feature to have-

VirtualStudio seems very stable with 8BF Plugs that show up...This setup should run from anything but I also included original installer...

Also included a buncha small EXE freewares in a subfolder to 'accent' this cool viewer...FastGIF (which is what I use to make these GIF slideshows which grace my threads), Ikonos, PhotoGraf (Bit more of an editor, very small), Dydelf, WhiteNoir and a number more...Still all these combined less that 10 MB, However the plugins folder is 83 MB...

Dydelf does some interesting stuff-

WhiteNoir is similar but different-

Ikonos & PhotoGraf are very small but powerful...

So sound good?...HEY!...I got hundreds of Image Viewers but this one has made my top 20 for sure wish I had given it a spin earlier...
You can apply frames & picture shadows even a 'copyright' stamp...Images or selections can be copied to a NEW image as well as an existing one...
Now REMEMBER this is a Viewer with extra POOP!...There are no layering you need editor for that but transparency is fine if you LOAD a TIF, PNG, GIF that has transparency it will maintain it & save in any of those 3 with transparency still there...Yes, I have tested it many times now...

Trust me I am a long-standing member of the United Federation of Planets...Need I say more?...

The included note from Dev states for XP or Vista but might work on earlier, Hey, try it it's Portable if it won't work just delete it or cannibalize for plugins or other small portable app...

Comes with different skins... Password is CGpervert

https://anonfiles.com/43659bKey9/VirtualStudio_1.0.37_rar

OR

https://www.upload.ee/files/14715786/VirtualStudio_1.0.37.rar.html

OR

https://filecloud.me/bx13va8jhyyt.html