OFFER! - Metacreations Bryce 3D 4.0 (2000) & Many Extras - Nendo Users Take Note!>>>

OK, Get Ready....

This is thread for Bryce 4.0 (windows of course) which was the last Metacreations version before Kai Krause went flaccid, bought that castle &...FLED!...

I make many interesting discoveries & Bryce 4 is quite a surprise... You may not know it but Bryce was to become a 'top-shelf' 3D app working right along with 3DS Max, LightWave, etc...BUTT, That was at this version 4, after it was bought up by corel then passed around to everyone else in the prison cell through the years it never gained any new traction... Some new features have been added but others have been trashed by novice coders...

One case is that Bryce 4 will import Nendo models with their 'per-face' UV mapping intact & looking good & image import is simple & needs nothing done, Such as here in Nendo-

Now that BiBeast model has been painted in Nendo...

If you look at UV Mapping-

Many 3D apps HATE 'per face' mapping & trying Bryce 7x it is garbage, they have done something very bad to it...

However in Bryce 4 all is well-

This means good for Mirai too....

Note the lights faking GI (somewhat)...

So is it robust? YES, It can handle Million+ Polygon Models I have tested with Zbrush DemoSoldier at over a million polys-

To note you can't do that on minimal requirements, you should have at least 512 MB RAM for a million polys...

There's also quite a few in this render of Lucky BiBeast, a gal for each skull-brother-

Yeah, I know it's the typical Bryce render but who cares?...It's whatever you like to look at I happen to like the retro style Bryce render....

And apparently many others do too...Have a look at this Peshay Studio Set a 1996 video on YT which is just a series of Bryce 2 renders & select music from the time triggering nostalgia beyond belief...

What since 2018 over 3 million views?...127,000 Likes? Yikes!!!

So maybe you can find your 'fit'....

OK, Enough promo...Let's get to it - SYSTEM REQUIRES-

Of course you won't be doing a million polys with that...Pretty lax requires though!

This has instruction for installing on windows 7 & 8 so probably work on windows 10 as well but why would you be here if you are on that particular form of spyware?...AnywayZ instructions included for that newer OS stuff I had to do nothing special on XP SP3...

This initial upload is just the app & also have included PlantStudio which was once a commercial product but then given out for free. I do this because Bryce 4 had no tree lab but PlantStudio can do alot more than Bryce Tree Lab... You can make billboards & also animations for whatever like-

You can even make PSP Paint Tubes in it!...

So will add more stuff later first will be overwrite files so you will have SAME full library as I do with tons of materials, objects, picture objects, etc...

So at this point just DOWNLOAD & see if it will work on your OS AT ALL first...THEN if it does you can grab all the cool extras...This will be overwrite files so DON'T ADD ANY CONTENT on your own initially as if you overwrite it with MY files you will lose it...This does not include scenes which you can make as many as you want right now, I'm talking library contents...

I have spent several weeks adding content especially materials from all over & many won't work if they are for Bryce 5-UP so mucho pain...

Password for the RAR & sub-RARs is CGpervert

Get started & I'll be back soon....

https://anonfiles.com/ob72f3w0z6/Bryce3D4_rar

OR

https://workupload.com/start/gFa6tCMMLfQ

OR

https://ufile.io/ulsf26qp

Comments