[OFFER] Microsoft Multiplan Junior 2 French

I did not know there was Microsoft Multiplan Junior 2. This version was released after Microsoft Multiplan 4.20 on November 13,1990. This version in French like Microsoft Multiplan Junior. This version of Microsoft Multiplan has a setup like Microsoft Word 5.5 For DOS. This version of Microsoft Multiplan had menus down of screen/Command Line removed for drop down menus like in Microsoft Word 5.5 For DOS. Charting abilities are added to Microsoft Multiplan Junior 2. Microsoft Multiplan Junior 2 saved Spreadsheets in Microsoft Works for DOS WKS format. I got it from a French Website online. Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/5LxznZgS#OUI8G67KfpEj_8E-Mu9ujczoB9P-ubBhMVEnViLYMrU

Comments

• Wow! Excellent, it does go well along the word junior 2 FR.
  • @callmejack I thought Microsoft Multiplan 4.20 was last version I was wrong. You are right there is Microsoft Word Junior 2. One thing we need is Microsoft Multiplan Junior 1.00 and Microsoft Word Junior 1.00. Microsoft wants Multiplan to have a drop down menu like Word 5 .5.

• Were there English versions of these? A google books search only returns french results.
  • @SomeGuy I do not know where could be English Version of these software
  • I thought Microsoft Multiplan 4.20 was last version I was wrong

If we speak about English version, then technically the very last version is 4.2a. It was a fix:
    10/29/90 maintenance release of
    the MP.EXE file. This version was developed specifically to correct
    file-corruption problems that may occur when you are using files in
    Multiplan version 4.2
  • Both the install program and the application look like Works a lot. Perhaps they simply repackaged the install program and the spreadsheet/word processor Works modules as those Junior apps??
  • @dieymir Yes Microsoft Multiplan Junior 2 Applications used Microsoft Works Modules.