Maya 7 suite

https://archive.org/details/aliasmaya7

Enjoy!

Cheers!

“Just dropped a bomb 💣 of a fart”!

Comments

• Yeah, I tried this one awhile back as I already had the official Maya 7 installed... Many of the plugins don't work & engaging some causes crashes like the Vue 6 xStream...

Noble effort but would have been much better to have portable without all the plugs maybe just Vray...
  • Hmmm some have got it to work so not all is lost. I will test it myself when I get a chance but sadly not yet!
  • Oh Yeah, They surely got it running but checking out all the included plugins...NOT!... Since I have the full installer working I can tell you even without using any plugins it's not as zippy or stable. Better off with install version & add your own plugs...

All those guys are doing is firing it up in amazement, not kicking the tires>>>
  • Haha but I doubt Maya is a rust bucket 🪣
  • Nothing wrong with Maya, Just many issues with these plugin-bundled 'xenocode' portables... many plugs end up expired demos or trials asking for reg info or operate in such a way as to make the whole portable unstable...And the Maya is not the only one from that guy I tried the XSI7 Portable which creates fucked-up geometry the install version does not... So much for passing things on... There is much absolute garbage trash on archive.org with occasional bright spot...

It's like everywhere you go nobody puts foot forward to test anything out to see where the chips will lay...

Everything I share I TEST! If one has never tried it or does not plan on using it then why in all hell share it?...

Go with the INSTALL Maya 7 it is a stallion in comparison>>>>