3D photo browser pro v7.03

https://archive.org/details/cdrom-3d-world-76

Here’s 3D photo browser pro!

Enjoy!

Cheers 🍻

BigfarT2

“Browse for your finest farts 💨 “!

Comments

• This is a real good one... Surprised they ever gave that away whilst not the best as none of them really are it's certainly good 'in addition to'...

Installs Max 4.2 plug as well as Lightwave 6.5 haven't tried those yet but hopefully good things...

You can save to different formats but my first try saving a LWO to a C4D version 5 then opening said file in Cinema 4D 5.1 said 'Invalid Chunk Size'...

In the image viewer you can make a GIF from a selection of images also with transparent BG but doesn't work well with PNG files as they show up with different blocky either black or white rectangles in transparent area and you can only make transparent one color thus-

Well might work here as you cannot see the white blocks as BG here is, wait for it.... WHITE!!!

Great for addition to the Lightwave 6.5 posting you can browse models all day long, I'll have to see what the plugin does...

Image viewer function OK, I can certainly view the stark-raving similarities between the jaws of a tunnelbore machine & the Wal-mart logo>>>