OFFER!!!... Custom Reason 2.5-Up NN-XT Refills Now Up on Archive.org>>>

Love old Reason 2.5 & 3.04 (2003 & 2005)... Some years ago made some refills on my own because I wanted to use more modern 'wet' samples in old Reason NN-XT so I sampled outputs of various VSTi mostly Kontakt 5, Lounge Lizard, Etc then converted from SFZ to SXT then packed to Refill which has compression...

All others uploading Refills are the old commercial packs or freebies of yesteryear never seen any user thereafter sharing custom Refills they made themselves...

These have never been shared before & never seen the internet....

Yup, Will be uploading Reason 2.5 & 3.04 but not till everything is in order am testing user tunes from the wayback machine for compat, that takes time>>>

https://archive.org/details/lounge-lizard-ep-3-blues-comp-24-bit-nn-xt

Comments

• A while back you upload Reason and then removed it.
    Will it be uploaded also?

Just curious, do you know if rebirth you shared can be used as a plugin, eg vsti?
  • edited March 5
    That wasn't my Reason, That was another with some hack crack but found it would not save song files nor NN-XT patches which is big problem with people uploading on archive.org as they don't test that shit out...

No my Reason will be 100% pure with many extras even vintage video tuts as well & utilities nobody has not half-assed crapola...

The Rebirth portable is standalone & will not work rewire however the radium cracked version which will also be going onto archive DOES work as rewire in other hosts or in the Reason Rebirth Input Engine>>>

BTW, Will be adding more Refills to this present collection... Uploading was not great at least 8 network drop-outs... I started last night & figured I'd let it go before going to bed only got 200 MB before crapping out I see this morning>>>
  • edited March 6
    Sounds great! I look forward to it :)
    Yeah archive isn't the best to uploading to, but its good free storage.
    If it's under 600MB I think, it checks uploads with totalvirus and if it flags it with anything, it gets removed... especially when it finds the patcher executables.

I would suggest maybe uploading bigger multi compilations > 1GB, at least it removes the totalvirus issue.

Maybe try on a different browser, it works better on chrome for me, I dont know why.