[Offer] Visicorp Visi On App manager 1.01 / Word / Graph [5.25] (SCP, IMG)

Visicorp Visi On App manager 1.01 / Word 1.0 / Graph 1.0

This is version 1.0(1) of Visi On app manager. I don't know if the install disk has been modified or not.

Image in SCP and IMG format. It's probably copy protected so assume that IMG won't work.

I have also included Visi On Word 1.0 and Visi On Graph 1.0 although they are already present on the library.

https://mega.nz/file/OWAQBDxD#bCquTjn5rkxunmV7W5AE50Ts4-XhObuy7Q2guPKNv9c

Comments

• Ah, nice, you found 1.01. I'll have to fiddle with it and see what differences I can find.
  • Ok, so poking around with this - the application manager program disks are actually identical to 1.0. The two accessory disks have some differences. Possibly updates to printer drivers or the help file. So not as big of a difference as I thought.

I also realized that the Visi On Word disks we already have, which are identical, have a folder date of 2/28/1984, That almost matches these updated Application Manager disks, which have a date of 2/27/1984. Since the other disks have dates of 12/16/1983, that implies there might be an earlier release of Visi On Word, even though this one calls itself 1.0.

The Visi On Plan files have a date of 12/5/1984. I still can't tell if they are corrupted or if they really require a yet even newer Visi On Application Manager.

Looking back through my photo database, the copies of Visi On Plan in there both have the CDI Paladin logos on them. The one that looks like it is part of a Visi On set seems to have the ordinary Application Manager and other applications with it.

• @SomeGuy there is a version of Visi On plan 1.2 on archive.org whose KF files have different dates as the one on WWPC. Could it be another dump to test for ?

https://archive.org/details/unrenamed-files-ii-pc-compatibles
  • I've converted the KF dumps to raw IMG to look at the files and they have the same dates as the Winworld copy, so it's probably the same version of Plan but possibly a different copy.
  • The RAW files are 100% identical to what is on Winworld. So they just copied the files I posted. (Note that due to random noise on floppy disks, no two RAW flux dumps will be identical)
  • "The RAW files are 100% identical to what is on Winworld. So they just copied the files I posted. (Note that due to random noise on floppy disks, no two RAW flux dumps will be identical)"

And there's a lot of that copying and reposting without attribution going on.

"Know the sha1, and the sha1 will set you free."