OFFER!!!... Reaper 1.888 Win32 & Extras - Good to Windows 98>>>

Fabled Reaper... Fabled Reaper.....

Highly touted for many years with good reason... Current version 7 STILL works on XP 32bits plus still scans DX-DXi plugs if that function is enabled....

Decided to test vs this 1.888 from 2007 so like 17 years difference in builds, why? Because nobody else will... You will find surprising things doing such tests...

Version 7 smooth plug scan no crash or hangs for VST-VSTi... However activating DX-DXi scanning rather poor with 2 crashes & one hang that other DAWs do not have issues with...

Version 1.8 from 2007 had TWO crashes for VST-VSTi but I still find that amazing for 2007 since I am using many plugins newer than that but all nearly ten years old for version 7... DX-DXi was better with 2 crashes & NO hangs...

Workflow for version 7 is quite sorted out especially the step recording with 'foot' button finally there I remember back in version 3 days there was a few tricks to get step recording going but this early version does not yet have 'Use all MIDI inputs for step recording' but does have the use F1-F12 step record option...

You also hafta load in VSTi in the FX bin... Old & new Reaper read internal VST-VSTi presets but seems like neither read presets from DX-DXi...

Because of advances there's alot in the way in version 7 but better workflow it sure took them long enough... You can still make great music in either...

I like simple so using 1.8 no problem even with odd workings just miss step recording however painting in notes or recording MIDI in realtime no problem...

Version 7 not a problem either if you mentally cut out all the options & features getting in the way of progress however I would still recommend the older Reaper for beginners....

Comes with old version 1 WMV quickstart videos & a bunch of skins too plus PDFs-

At least there's some colors there present-day Reaper 97% black-grey themes with colored tracks too many of them switch things around in queer ways unlike earlier versions themes do hard to find anyone these days that thinks outside the same 'zombie mindset' need more original thinking like the old days...

For a 17 year-old Reaper high marks A+ for still being viable but still can run on windows 98...

Pass is WinWorld

https://send.cm/d/1BkMb

OR

https://gofile.io/d/xJbzxH