CD-DVD Mastering software using cdImageGUI

I just went through a world class mess cleaning up a 5Gb ISO someone kindly shared on archive.org.
(I know, this isn't about a wonky 160kb diskette found in an old dresser, but this is where I'm at).

The evidence was, the DVD had been mastered originally by Nero Burning Rom. But the evidence also shows it was incorrectly imaged using UltraISO, and saved as a massively overdumped 650MB file. Nothing wanted to open it (well, it took 10 minutes using UltraISO, 5 minutes using Imageburn, and very quickly using WinImage.

But here's the sticking point: To "fix" this ISO, it needs to have all files and dirs dumped with timestamps intact, then reimaged using a ISO mastering tool - and all of them - every damned commercial one, stamps their name in one or more places inside the ISO header. And none of them allow you to select each of the many options that ISO 9660, Joliet, UDF and el Torito define.

Microsoft's CDIMAGE.EXE does tho. All it needs is a GUI front-end to make it easier for old geezers like me. So this coder over on github calling himself "AyrA" built such a frontend and did a fine job too.

I put all the pieces in a single zip and uploaded here:
https://vetusabandonware.com/download/CD-DVD Mastering software using cdImageGUI 1.00/?id=18414
It would be at archive.org - but they are having serious problems right now (worrisome).