Can't download 95 upgrade

edited September 2004 in Software
I dan't download the Windows 95 upgrade. Any help please?

Comments

• edited September 2004
    That file is supposed to be hosted by IBMWarpster, ask him.

I think it's not being hosted by him (since he got banned and then taken back), and is currently up for hosting adoption.

Good luck in yer quest!
  • The server it was on died. We're moving things around it it should be up someday soon.

-Q
  • Nah, still there. Just no Winworld downloads.
  • So bring them back. God, whats with people getting new DNSes or never having a reliable server?
  • They're not coming back LMAO
  • Alright, that answers that.

Soon we should have them on a better server.

-Q
  • Im not being funny, Im being serious. Your server is utter shit, as is your ISP, which I'm assuming is why you took the downloads off.... Whats wrong, afraid to hit 100GB?
  • No, Damn fuckers hammer the connection.

Think about it...

Why should I waste my connection so people can leech off me.....
  • I do.

It's called dedication to a greater common goal.

-Q
  • Well notice how I'm not the only one not-helping?
  • It's called being a good citizen. You have the most posts, you should give back a little.

See what Fish, Q, MrC, Myself, Tof, Jack, BOD, and others have to do to pick up YOUR slack?
  • No, Damn fuckers hammer the connection.

Think about it...

Why should I waste my connection so people can leech off me.....

Its not like your going to use it for something good anyway, but I know that your really just afraid of the 100 gigs.
  • Dude, if I host again will you just shush. What should I host?
  • Whatever you were supposed to have.
  • Actually, Warp, you won't use your upload for much else than Dancing Jesus sties, etc., so why not put it to some GOOD use.

Besides,
    team.jpg
  • Look @ the other topic
  • Heh, was Gimp'ing that while you were posting that over there.
  • Anyway 95...While you are waiting for IBM to host the stuff (and to stop being a dumbass again), why don't you sit back and stay a while.

Become a member.
  • Ill wait for the upgrade.

Become member? good idea. Ill get to it right away.

Thanks for the 95 original anyhow. took over an hour to install. i'm patient.
    :big15:
  • Not really an upgrade, just a restart of the host, because it was deleted from it.

Enjoy yer file!
  • The reason I don't host... my upload bandwidth is only 7.5 gigs a month, and I have no fricken clue how to host files....
  • Cox is TERRIBLE. I used to this Comcast was sooo bad...

-Q
  • The only problem I have with cox is the bandwidth limits, I am very happy with the 4Mbit down and the 512k up isn't too shabby either.
  • Don't you have comcast up there...or is it shiity also? LOL
  • I don't know if comcast is in my area... but I know they are more expensive and crappier. DSL in my area is really weak, people pay for 1.5MBit which is the best my area can get I suppose, although my friend gets 1/3 of that MAX.
  • W@W.

I just had problems with my cable. It turns out when they upgraded all they're shit, the old Com21 modems were having problems. It was really slow and disconnected every 5 minutes. I just took it back today and got a new one thats the size of my little router and it works alot better now.
  • well the DSL provider in rhode island is in providence which is 30+ miles away.
  • LMAO The recemended distance is like a few miles. It's different for different types of DSL. Like ones like 2-3, ones ~7 or something like that.
  • 5.5km over here..... even tho im like 6 lmao
  • Yeah, but your not THAT far away