WIndows Memphis Beta

edited October 2004 in Site Issues
Hello Everyone! i was wondering if anyone has a copy of Windows Memphis or Nashville or whatever city in Tennessee it is. I wanted to try it on VMware, but i cannot find it anywhere. The closest I found was Chicago, but all it is, is a fancy boot screen, then it locks up. Thank You!

--Nick

Comments

• I think WinWorld has a Memphis build... Yep it does! I just fixed the server (Fish told me that I wasn't hosting anything anymore :mad:)!

-Q
  • Thanx, I'm downloading it now... What's up with the server that has all the NT's on it. I've been trying for the past 30 minutes, no luck. I want to test NT Workstation 3.5.1, but I don't know if I should go with NT Advanced server. I've been in the VMware testing mood for the past week... Thanks for Memphis

PS: Is there any password or beta ID + Password or no?
  • Everything should be in the RAR.

citymail is a strange and prone to fail serverer. It's acting like that for a while now, Fish should investigate.

-Q
  • Thanx, I'm downloading it now... What's up with the server that has all the NT's on it. I've been trying for the past 30 minutes, no luck. I want to test NT Workstation 3.5.1, but I don't know if I should go with NT Advanced server. I've been in the VMware testing mood for the past week... Thanks for Memphis

PS: Is there any password or beta ID + Password or no?

http://www.ridgebacktech.co.uk/ABW/%2DO ... tation.ISO

[Edit by Q: URI]