Trillian 3.0 [Tremendous pics!]

edited November 2004 in Software
trilly31.PNG

Comments

• Looks too pretty, but tons of eye candy which i hate... can it use another skin?
    And what's its size? Maybe I can get it?
  • hmm, looks very tidy, i like this more than older trillian versions.

Fish, whats up with the Windows XP Teletubby-theme? A.K.A Luna interface.
  • What's wrong with it?
  • hmm, looks very tidy, i like this more than older trillian versions.

Except that its INCREDIBLY laggy and fades in and out and stuff... and its only build 946 or somthing...
    MM wrote:
    Fish, whats up with the Windows XP Teletubby-theme? A.K.A Luna interface.

I needed something different for a change... So I threw it on that.
  • So, Fish, you think it's not a stable version and it's not worth downloading, is it?
  • And he showed me it's new icons, they suck right now.

-Q
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Tomchu wrote:
    Holy crap, it just looks like regular MSN. :(

Trillian used to cater to the crowd who used alternative IM clients because they were better, thinner, and more stable. Now they're catering to the MSN kiddie crowd. It's disgusting.

thats what happens when little brats get thier own way (listen to the dumbest users and ignore the smartest)

as for this new version, it looks like shit to me (all plactic, bloated shit) and most likely will lag big time on my computer. i guess its time i hack together my own aim client (text interface only no Bullshit eyecandy)
    has anyone noticed that nowadays its all about the looks and what is inside? i would perfer to use an opensource aim client but most of them run like shit in windows and only work in linux/unix/other look alikes.
  • Anyway I've finally decided to get it... It seems i like that holy shit.