www.computaforums.tk

2»

Comments

• 'used' to. but since he turned gay, i cant like him. I hate gays, it is wrong full stop.
  • yur obviously a dumbass, so why dont you go crawl back into yur little hole now
  • FIRST of all, WHO THE FUCK CARES WHOS A HOMOSEXUAL OR NOT? Holy shit, at least homsexuals dont vote bush. It may not be biologically correct, BUT WHO CARES, topher isnt like coming on to you or something, so what the hell is wrong here people?

Tomchu wrote:
    /me keeps his mouth shut about what he thinks of homosexuality

Umm.... Id think your pretty understanding of it, since Kaiti happens to be bi-sexual.
  • actually, a small number of homosexuals voted Bush, called Log Cabin Republicans
  • So I banned 81.134.156.* Noone needs to hear from fagnet anymore, that guy was such a pain in the ass, then he left because noone liked him, now hes back to spam us with a forum-only site? LOL
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Actually, not entirely, what constitutes bisexuality IS the attraction to both sexes, at any degree-though you could say someone is more straight than gay or vice versa...
  • Actually, most people are attracted to both sexes to a degree, whether or not you concider yourself gay or bi depends. MOST people, one time or another, have thoughts about the same sex. Doesnt mean your gay or bi, unless you have STRONG feelings about that.
  • Ive actually never had any form of sexual attraction to any guys ever, only girls, and I also never get along with guys too well (other than Q and Mr. Clean), with me its girls, girls girls! I dont know why, Ive just always got along with girls best (almost as if I were a stereotypical, tv-style homosexual), but at the same time, Im attracted to them which can make things akward sometimes :|
  • enivitably it's yur own personal opinion, isnt it
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • there are plenty of girls that dont find others attractive @ ALL
  • I think it's kindof hard to really judge that theory 1 way or the other, since someone may like someone else, but never meet them and so we wouldn't know. You'd have to get every person to meet every other person to really decide.

-Q
  • im somewhat out of the loop, is topher really gay is he just fucking around
  • Yes, im really gay.
  • Maybe Topher's just too young to understand certainly what orientation he is.
    He's just 14. He can't really know his feelings...
    Maybe his 'gay' feeling is just because he's just has lack of communication, and so on...
    In future this may change...

And is frognet banned?
  • Slash, i have pretty STRONG feelings, but, yes, in the future, ill know about this better.
  • Like I've already said, you can't be sure about that in this age.
    Topher, if you don't want to be a gay, you need more communication, that's for sure!
  • WILL SOMEONE LOCK THIS!
  • I WILL!

~Locked~
  • And yes FrogNet is banned, or @least the IP range Fish specified is.

-Q
This discussion has been closed.