The "future" windows.

Check out the version of windows I got while I was time traveling:

533.jpg

Comments

• terrahertz? (drool)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AMD Octeron?
    I think Billy Gates will use only Intels...
  • <G>! Nice to see they still have XP Theme and 7 tabs in My Comp! I guess outdoor plumbing is making a comeback ;)

-Q
  • oooooooook come on outhouse editon? funny yes... but realistic? hardley

chances are that the XP blue theme will be around a while and microsoft will probably keep with thier yearly naming schemes like windows 2003

plus thats a poorly done job at a fake screen shot so for once i have to agree with tomchu
  • Yea it's kindof fake, but then again that 98 BSoD was too (According to Fish) and we all laugh over that.

-Q
  • #1: This is intended as a JOKE. Get lots of laughs over it. I did.
    #2: I know it is poorly done. Get over it.
    #3: It is funny cause it is unrealistic.
    #4: Read the beginning of my post:
    Check out the version of windows I got while I was time traveling:

Aka, I cannot time travel so that is painfully obvious that this is a farce.
  • I see. I could help you make that look a bit more legitimate, if you like.
  • condef i knew its just for fun.... but i'm just saying.... anyways i liked the "shit edition" version of windows much better....
  • I think that "Pinkbrush" kindof gave away why it looked so bad ;)

Not bad for a 1st try (If it was), but I'd try to smooth out the shading, or just kill Themes and then it's ALOT easier to doctor stuff.

-Q
  • actually very easy to do in paint.... all my fake screen shots are done in paint...
  • This was made completely in MS paint.... and i wasn't trying to make it look like the real desktop properties just my own variation of it
    post-15-1100836852.png