mirror

edited January 2005 in Site Issues
I could miror for a small file like windows 95 upgrade?

Comments

• Why would we trust a Guest user? Maybe if you became a registered user and we all got to know you better then maybe yes you could become a mirror.
  • TCPMeta wrote:
    Why would we trust a Guest user? Maybe if you became a registered user and we all got to know you better then maybe yes you could become a mirror.
    hes a member but posts more as guest.
  • Network1.k wrote:

95Upg is like 360MB LOL
  • Host something like NT 3x.
  • To one thing guest is more "simple" to use no need to log in! Also I will try to host the nt file.. more info to come...
  • The windows 95 upgrade isn't that big. Maybe the whole CD but all you need is the Win95 directory off of the CD.
  • ROFL you people here just mess with genuine CD's too much.
  • Okey I will try to host "WindowsNT4TS" windows terminal server.... on probably shockwaveworld.com/prog/windowsNT4TS ... It shoulc be up reletively soon
  • Okay the places I placed the files in is http://shockwaveworld.com/Prog/
    No anti-leech, 5 gigabytes bandwidth limit per day...
  • OK, the offical MS BOB is now pointing to you.

BTW, try to avoid using spaces in filenames, thanx.

-Q
  • why the hell is the 95 upgrade so large , what verision of 95 does it upgade to?
  • I think it's because it's 95 it has all those media files and stuff about how great 95 is, etc, etc. Especially since this was an upgrade from 3.xx, they're have alot of things about conversions, some of which Fish and I used to enjoy.

-Q
  • lol ohhhhhh thanks Q
  • That's what I think it is, because I remember there were an number of videos that Fish and I found sometime and had fun over. There was some clip from "Happy Days" in there ::roll: :eeeek:

-Q
  • Happy Days???? The days where all we had was 95 original was NOT happy days
  • ohhhhhh my bad . thanks for clearing that up. Again with the wikipedia ????

PS: i seem to remember a song called happy days. I can just image that playing in the avertisments as the original 95 came on the shelves
  • Hey, Wikipedieas great. Informative, (usually) authoritative, and easy to fix if it isn't!

Do you remember anything about the song? Like lyrics or something?

-Q
  • i remember it was used in church i think that cause i remmber the phrase "when jesus walked"....... hmm i cant seem to find all the lyrics for it
  • OK that's not what I was thinging of. I was remembering the theme to "Happy Days".

-Q
  • Happy Days was a popular United States television sitcom that originally aired between 1974 and 1984

dont tell me that show is still on - as reruns
  • well ill have to see this on tv

PS: again with the wiki , 2x on the same thread????
  • It's my version of what other people do, re-quoting themselves, posting snappy comebacks, etc, etc. I just think my version tends to be more informative. :wink:

-Q
  • lmao informative ownage
  • That's the kind I prefer. Not fighting with words, but... facts.

-Q

PS. I didn't really think of that as "ownage"
  • Network1.k wrote:

95Upg is like 360MB LOL
    Is it? Why so much? What is included?
  • Images and video files about Windows, about how great 95 is!

-Q
  • ive got several about word and M$ keyboards
  • Q wrote:
    Images and video files about Windows, about how great 95 is!

-Q
    Why not to get rid of that stuff?