Free FTP

edited September 2004 in Software
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows of a free FTP server not a HTTP server as I need one to host my files! :D

Thanks!

- Joe :shock:

Comments

• Try BUlletProof FTP SERVER, not the client.

Its free trial and the crack is easy to find.

OR IIS if you have Windows 2000/NT/XP
  • Thanks but are they computer svrs?
    If they are I can't use them cause I have a sh**ty 56K :( connection....

-- Joe
  • Oh... sorry, I ment FTP hosts..... Duh....

-- Joe
  • that explains it!
  • Erm.. how much you looking to put on it?
  • Hmm... well not loads but i'm willing to spend a fair amount of money for a good fast host.

-- Joe
  • Well, my up never passes about 25KB/sec, and I dont have much free hard drive,,, onlky about 25 gigs outta 85 gigs... :-\
  • My server sends out 35k/sec max. plenty for the hosting i do.

Please check out my site. www.celliott.ath.cx
  • lol some guys comes out of nowhere offering free hosting service....weird but nice LOL
  • mua ha ha ha ha! another message string out of the dust lol!
  • Hmmm, now we know who "." is!
  • Who?

-Q
  • Sorry, thought that would be a confusion. Not member name, but real life name. "Chris Elliott" according to his site.
  • But how do you know that's "."?

-Q
  • Ah shit, nvm. Saw a good contributing guest and thought it said ".". Sorry for screwing you guys up!
  • you can pick me free-space.myftp.org for free ftp still a bit under construction though but it all works i am not super fast but seing as you have dial up speed won't matter a lot since you won't be full capable of it
  • Great but I think Mr.BeanBag is absent now... for a very long time already...
  • Yea I have NO idea what happened to him...

-Q
  • he was on here during the summer and then jsut ....... went

btw wasnt he english?
  • Yes he was, what or where I don't remember exactly. Search though his posts, he said somewhere.

-Q