• "even M$ admit IE is crap"

Do you not know what proper English is?
  • no. i just live here
  • it should be

Even MS admits IE is crap.
  • /me gives James Babb a cookie.
  • QQ
    edited January 2005
    WTF is with you an spelling? You and Tom are like the only ones who care, the rest of us deal.

Anyway, I'd be amused if that happened. It is a beta afterall :wink:

-Q
  • Yeah, but then it takes the fun out of it all.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ...and when someone presses to lightly on "S" you flip out?

-Q
  • Other then the "$" in MS which I'll pass off as a expression of dislike, and punctuation the only difference between the title is the "S" in "admits".

-Q
  • I see, it originated for that point and I thought it best to also start there.

As the 2 of you and your seemingly rather sudden extreme dislike of misspellings, it becomes irritating (@least to me) when one of you holds up/completely diverts the course of a topic from something interesting (In this case, a humorous article) solely to excoriate someone for maybe 4 minor mistakes.

-Q
  • Somehow I think that this may be... fake... everything seems ... nonbelieveable: why would MS want to get rid of their browser? And the AV remark at the bottom "... were down by 95%"...

so basicly everybody who downloaded that spyware tool had most of the viruses?
  • That whole site is satire.

-Q
  • Somehow I think that this may be... fake... everything seems ... nonbelieveable: why would MS want to get rid of their browser? And the AV remark at the bottom "... were down by 95%"...

it was a mistake, the heurestics werent supposed to find the source of spyware.
    It is not difficult to spell properly. It is also not difficult to form grammatically-correct sentences.

I don't see what the big fucking deal is when someone is asked to write like a non-retard. "Too much work", they say. "I'm lazy, people can still understand me this way," they say.

Well FUCK YOU. If you can't be bothered to write properly KNOWING the language, then get the fuck out.

is this and english lesson?......NO so why the fuck are you complaining?
  • i thiink mI speelng r grat, wat u noe nuthng boute speelng, i doo, i da speel maser, u da speel lozer
  • Don't believe that!!! It's a FAKE!!!
    M$ can't say that about their own browser!!!
  • i dunt thiink tey cun ither, Slach, i agre wit u
  • its still funny even though it probably isnt true
  • yas iits funnie evan iff iits stoopid
  • Steve sure has changed from the way he used to spell...
  • I tried to check the weather this morning and all my little blue 'e' icons were missing. I couldn't get to the Internet at all. I guess I'll have to get a new computer

HA!!!! NOOB.

ME:"I have Broadband Internet Now..."
    COUSIN:"Oh, So you have the e?"
  • Tomchu wrote:
    It is not difficult to spell properly. It is also not difficult to form grammatically-correct sentences.

In Canada, those are common. Here in America, even our president cant form proper sentences.
  • Gaud Bles Amerika!
  • NTL1991 wrote:
    I tried to check the weather this morning and all my little blue 'e' icons were missing. I couldn't get to the Internet at all. I guess I'll have to get a new computer

HA!!!! NOOB.

ME:"I have Broadband Internet Now..."
    COUSIN:"Oh, So you have the e?"

My cousing thought that IE was the most secure and best browser in the world... so as a joke, i pointed him to the most spyware infeasted sites i knew of... bonzibuddy, smiley central and cursor mania..
  • dont forget claria
  • I hate that stupid purple freak
  • Mr. C wrote:
    Amerika!

Wasn't that a riciculously pointlesslt plotted ABC made-for-TV movie?

-Q
  • Sounds like gAyBC