Brynet-Inc OS Collection NT4 Download!!

edited March 2005 in Software
Hello My Server Is Up At http://brynet.afz.biz/

There I Currently Have NT4.0 Server And Workstation Including The Full Install Files For IE6 And SP6a So This Package Would Be Good For A Box Your Not Going To Put Online.. Unlike Winworld I Will Soon Have Windows 2000 And Simular There And Maby Even Beta's .. I Hope I Help A Few People By Offering These As It Took Me Awile To Peice Them Together...

Later All And Maby Some Of You Can Be Admin?

500mb x 10 Is The Limit I Have As Im Not Running This From Home As My Last Attempt Didnt Turn Out..

Oh ..There Is A Link To Your Guys Site On Mine I Did That Awile Back Im Going To Remove It As Your Guys Site Doesnt Seem To Work Only This Outdated phpBB Forum ..lol..

Gday ..
________
White Widow Seeds

Comments

• Are the NT4s full CDs or just i386?
  • No, just the i386 folders.
  • edited February 2011
    Works Ok .. Anyway It Works And Installs .. I Tryed To Make It Small Also 135mb+ .. isnt bad ..lol works fine installs file .. if you need drivers its called www.driverguide.com ..lol

oh and your welcome? lol rude mofo's
    ________
    Gift Cards
  • I can't seem to view your site, is it down?
  • the freedns seems t owork, but when I tried all I got was a white page. (blank white page)
  • Its broken...
  • edited February 2011
    hello its offline cause i wanted it to be .. im going to be hosting it on a 100mbit connection "CentOS" style .. hehe download speeds will be quick and os selection high ..

aproxmite time of completion November 5th, 2015

hope to see you there....
    ________
    Clavinova
  • DO NOT EXPECT ME TO GO TO YOUR SITE IT'S DOWN I MIGHT BE I ABLE TO SEND YO WINDOWS 3.0 SO WINWORLD DOES NOT SUSPECT THAT YOU ARE STEALING THERE DOWNLOADS BY DOWNLOADING THEM TO YOUR COMPUTER I CAN SEND IT IN AN EMAIL
  • DSC01149.JPG

Less than half an inch. Thats all it takes to turn down the yelling.
  • .biz is gay
  • Yea, and hosting Windows 2000 is extremely illegal, and is going to make me LOL when you run into legal problems.
  • This guy is trully retarded or something what is he doing with his site?!?!?, look what he's "hosting" on, one of his frames points to http://brynet.hostfree4life.com/

hostfree4life.com
  • Yea, and hosting Windows 2000 is extremely illegal, and is going to make me LOL when you run into legal problems.
    And hosting Windows NT isn't?
  • MS doesn't really give a crap about NT, they may hive a cease-and-desist but overall NT (The Windowses branded as such, not what they evolved into) is dead to them.
  • nightice wrote:
    MS doesn't really give a crap about NT, they may hive a cease-and-desist but overall NT (The Windowses branded as such, not what they evolved into) is dead to them.
    That still doesn't change if it is illegal or not.
  • fishnet3000 is rite it is very illegal if brynet does it i will inform microsoft after i have downloaded it
  • fishnet3000 is rite it is very illegal if brynet does it i will inform microsoft after i have downloaded it
    Thanks for mentioning it.
  • that makes you an ingrate you know...... you download somthing form him then report him to microsoft? thats just stupid..... you might as well report yourself for obtaining a pirated copy of windows......
    You are inches away from a ban. :)
  • HEY EVERONE I HEARD SOME ONE IS GIVING WINDOWS 2000 AWAY AS A DOWNLOAD BUT I AM NOT SURE IF IT IS TRUE
    about telling microsoft only joking it is a good idea .
  • DSC01149.JPGCAPS off!

Maybe you could restate correctly.
  • rumor has it that some on is giving windows 2000 away as a download
  • Your obviously retarded, keep it up and your out of here.