win95A will not boot

edited March 2005 in Software
HI EVERY ONE I HAVE A 486SX33 WITH WIN95A 200MBHARDDISK 470MB WHEN COMPRESED WHEN I TURN IT ON IT SAYS STARTING WINDOWS95 AND THEN COMES UP WITH THE WINDOWS95 STARTUP MENU IT ALSO SAYS WARNING WINDOWS HAS DETECTED A COMPRESED DRIVE ACCSES ERROR WHEN I GO NORMAL MODE IT SAID WINDOWS CAN NOT FIND C:\WINDOWS\HIMEM.SYS
PLEASE HELP

THANKYOU IN ADVANCE

Comments

• Lower the caps- eh?
  • lower the caps so we can figure out what the hell you are trying to say. Thanks.
  • DSC01149.JPG

Once again, less than half an inch is all it takes to turn down the yelling.
  • Hey, that looks similar to my keyboard :P
  • JuleOS wrote:
    Hey, that looks similar to my keyboard :P

Its my '90s Compaq keyboard.
  • The one with 2 spacebars?
  • The second is a backspace key. You can download a little program from Compaq that allows you to change it to space or something else I think.
  • It's a great idea, makes typing much faster, but takes a lot of getting used to
  • No... I have one spacebar, but I have seen the backspace key ones.
  • I got two. The newer with two space bars and the older one with one that came with some Pentium Prolinea.
  • hi everyone i posted about my 486 up the top don't worry it is fixed :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • JuleOS wrote:
    Hey, that looks similar to my keyboard :P
    Yes. Mine has a caps lock button AND the letters. Isn't that the 1337?
  • My 486 has a keybord like that
  • My 486 has a keybord like that
    Really? What makes it different than mine?
  • NOTHING JCMOOR FROM PHILIP
  • NOTHING JCMOOR FROM PHILIP

DSC01149.JPG
  • Why is he now saying his name in posts? Is he trying to go for the quickest regsiter & ban record or something?
  • You never know ... I hear the last one got locked up ...