Stupid Printer Mistake

edited April 2005 in Hardware
I recently made a stupid mistake when trying to print something off a memory card on a HP Photosmart 2610 All-in-one. I placed a 128MB Memory card into what I thought was the correct slot, then the next thing I realised was that it had fallen down a gap below. Has anyone here had this printer, and if so, do they know how to retrieve a lost memory card? Thanks.

(fail)

Comments

• Have you tried contacting HP or looking on their website?
  • I'm in the middle of doing that right now. I'm still fed up with this, since I spent
  • (Sorry) SmartMemory.
  • I have a Photosmart 7550. Can you see the card where it is stuck in the machine?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Tomchu wrote:
    I guess I'll go blame Toyota if I drive a Toyota into a fucking highway barrier.

Why not sue McDonalds when you spill their coffee on you?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Americans have an obsession with sueing (fail)
  • Anyway, can you see the card?
  • You could probably take the front off or something
  • BOD wrote:
    Americans have an obsession with sueing (fail)

The people that do that are not stupid, (i hope) they are simply tryign to get rich quick, they figure the big compains like McDonalds won't bother going to court so they will pay a setlement...

think of Dale on King on the Hill, a simple get rich quick scheme.
  • Dale Gribble owns your bones.
  • Why not sue McDonalds when you spill their coffee on you?

Some guy a town over from mine is trying to do that to Dunkin Donuts. LOL
  • Well, someone was suing HP just because their printer said that it had ran out of ink, when it had about 2 pages left! Anyway, I have decided to get a new Smartmemory card, since they don't exactly cost the world (
  • tear that som bitch printer apart and get that memory