Comparing Photoshop 7.0 with Photoshop 8.0 CS

edited April 2005 in Software
Yo Guys!
I used to use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 to make all of my cool sigs and images, but, alas, the cd broke so i couldn't install it on my other pc. In my despair i looked on some torrent sites and found Photoshop CS. I thought "cool! can't wait to see what new feats are in it!" I downloaded it and installed it, but there is no difference between it and 7.0 that i can find. (At least, no cool new feats)
Has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• CS seems slower.
  • Now tht u mention it, i have seemed to notice it running slower. But all of the tools i used for my sig, i had in 7.0 (except the animation, tht came from imageready)
  • Whoa, I never noticed your sig! That's coooool! :P (drool)

Now I need to find my PS CD with IR on ...
    Could not connect to smtp host : 10060 : A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

DEBUG MODE

Line : 111
    File : c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\winworld\forum\includes\smtp.php

HISS!!!!11
  • I have PS CS2 on my Mac here. Main difference - new icon in the dock, rounded edges on the palletes.
  • I've lost my PS CS CD :'(
  • lol...I still use MSPAINT....

I really need to learn some photoshop.
  • Desperatly.
  • Definitely. Most of what you need to know can be learned in a half hour.
  • Paint Shop Pro works fine for me...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mostly i use paint shop pro..... and an extremely old version at that..... version 3 lol

i have photoshop 7 installed on the p4.... i don't use it much cause i don't really know how.. i need to study soom cool stuff on it......

and maybe get a newer copy of PSP too.. :P (too lazy)