Does anybody have a old notebook für me?

edited February 2007 in Hardware
Hello I#m new here,and i have 2 questions.
1.:have anybody an old notebook or laptop for me (like a pentium I or a 486 or so) I will pay for it .it should work an the HDD should be in it.CD-ROM is unecesary,but when it have a cd rom it isn't bad ;) ,the "akku or batterie,or how you cal it in english ((my english is very.... :P ))" is unecesary too,but when it is ok its not bad :)) thx!

please e-mail to me when you have a bid(?).
feliy-gruener@freenet.de

2.do you know any problemes of windows vista?

thanks a lot!!!!

please delte this post if it doesn#t go right with the netiquite or the forum rules. thanks!

Comments

• 1) I sadly dont have a laptop
    2) I haven't heard of anything too bad about it just yet.
  • Why would someone want a 486 laptop in 2007?
  • Last time I checked this wasn't ebay.

1162830954274.jpg
  • i have a real new notebook too
    (samsung r50 centrino 1,63)
    but it is the feeling of machine ,do you know what i mean?
    i "sammeln"collect or how i should call it old maschines (tube radios www.felix-radiomuseum.de.vu ) or old pc's an notebooks.

by ebay it is just shit in the last time so i think...
  • People who call eBay shit just don't know what the fuck they're doing.
  • Sorry mate i had a p1 with win 95 on it, with a no cd drive. A bit too late since i already gave it to my cousin(who isnt doing too well). WIndows vista is an awsome os, i suggest upgrading as soon as you get a chance to.
  • I got a Thinkpad 760L 90MHz with 48MB RAM and an 810MBHD. 640x480 color LCD with 1MB v-ram. Sound card, speakers. Case is pretty beat up with some plastic on the lid corner missing and the memory door covers. Battery held an hour+ charge last time I checked which was over a yeaer ago. :P

How much you willing to pay + shipping? It just sits on my shelf anyway.