Can't login

edited February 2007 in Site Issues
I just want use the username XpUser. This one now has more post than that one. But i had the username Georgia_Bulldawgs changed to XpUser.
I changed the password. The old e-mail for that account was gabulldawgs@nlamerica.com. I changed that to comptech_ctg@bellsouth.net . I know i changed all that info i am NOT as dumb as some people on this fourm think. Its very imature to change someone password behind there back sounds like something a retarted noob will do. I don't know who pulled this little joke off but it is NOT funny but you can go ahead and have your little laugh. I fish invited me back to this fourm. Now he is allowing this kind of thing to go on? This fourm hasn't changed from like it was 2 years ago. The same BullSh** is still going on. Its time to grow up people and don't play these games on people because they don't like the same things as you like the new Windows Vista. Fish thinks im a moron because i don't want Windows Vista yet. If he likes it thats fine with me i have no problem with that. Also people treat me like this because i am a Christian. Well this is all i will say. Not sure where this post really belongs but i posted it in site issues. When i try and have the password sent here is what i get. When i use the password.

You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password.

Comments

• Actually, I think thatbecause he makes all kinds of claims about Vista, when he himself has never used it, and he gets all his information from computing.net from some 15 year old whos "smarter than you are".

And also, nobody changed your password, you were just typing it wrong. As I stated in your previous post about this (why is there more than one?) I was very busy attempting to setup a server for a game of Wolfenstein: Enemy-Territory, and only responded to him with a quick "OWNED" from my other computer, which I was using to run a full screen VNC window to the system that was to host the game.
  • Ok so now its fixed. It was because it had to be reactivated. Not sure why phpbb makes accounts have to be reactivated when the name gets changed.
  • It was never "fixed", it was entirely his fault from the start.. He just wanted to blame someone else.
  • Oh, I should also mention that he says Vista is "insecure because there arent any service packs" haha.
  • What's that have to do with logging into a phpBB forum?

-Q
  • It was a continuation of this:

ka0s wrote:
    Actually, I think thatbecause he makes all kinds of claims about Vista, when he himself has never used it, and he gets all his information from computing.net from some 15 year old whos "smarter than you are".
  • Can we please lay off of him? Just because he's a practicing Christian doesn't make him a stupid asshole.

• Yea, if he's reading computing.net that may be because he has a hard time getting better infos from here.

-Q
  • 512dev wrote:
    Can we please lay off of him? Just because he's a practicing Christian doesn't make him a stupid asshole.

Thanks 512.
    Q wrote:
    Yea, if he's reading computing.net that may be because he has a hard time getting better infos from here.

-Q

Aucually im getting more help here on this issue. I may be banned at computing.net now for leaveing this reply.
    http://www.computing.net/linux/wwwboard ... 29344.html