Code

edited March 2007 in Software
Hi! I download hir on winworld windows 95 and (Chicago Build 224.iso), but where can I find OEM or for Chicago ID and password?
Can someon help me.. Thank you!

Comments

• It should be in the RAR's comment. If not, I don't know who changed it. Also check and see if there is a README file.

-Q
  • None of the RARs have comments in them any more, I took them out since WinWorld emails and addresses were changing so much I couldn't keep everything updated.
  • Real smooth.

-Q
  • Ok, sow where is the point to download Windows and all other stuff if than you can't install it because of missing passwords?
    I would realy like to try Chicago Build 189, and you can download it youst here. Sow PLEASE, for the password, you can send it to krneki55krneki@hotmail.com PLEASE and thank you
  • P.S. Can somebody send me password and ID for Chicago Build 224 on krneki55krneki@hotmail.com
  • Try these:

101907 / 999b70c9e

-Q
  • I don't understand why people ask to be emailed the answers or solutions to their questions...

Anyways, you could have just taken the addresses out... and left the serials in...
  • That's what I was about to say. It couldn't've been THAT much harder to take out the Emails and left the vze (Which I think still works).

-Q
  • The code is correct and work well, thank you!

What problems?? If you download on P2P any operation system in the zip or rar file is a document (serial code.txt) and that is that. That isn't complicated. Well I got what what was I searching for... sow it isnt my problem anymore. again thanks Q for code!
  • thats weird i installed it without needing no Ids
  • Well, I needed a code.

-Alexander Zarach
  • There were probably different betas that did and did not require numbers.

-Q