Small correction to be made on main forum index

edited April 2007 in Site Issues
Just noticed that the description for the "Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista" is in correct...

I believe that "For all your Windows NT 3.1, 3.5, 3.51, 4, 5, 5.1, 5.2 and 6.0 (The last 3 are 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista) help needs." should be changed to "For all your Windows NT 3.1, 3.5, 3.51, 4, 5, 5.1, 5.2 and 6.0 (The last 4 are 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista) help needs." (emphasis on the "4")

And last time I checked, 3 != 4. ;)

Comments

• Smell correction to be made on main forum index

When I first glanced at the subject I thought it was a joke. lol.gif
  • "smell correction". Here's another correction to be made.
  • edited April 2007
    WinBoards update: Smell Correction

Now, every time you read a post and it sounds fishy, it will no longer smell summer time fresh, instead it will now smell like catfish like it should.

Also, the dusty smell on topics regarding 16-bit software will now smell like a well aged wine or if talking of bad 16-bit software, will smell like a musty old fart.

It should be noted that as always, bullshit posts will still smell like bullshit so people with disabilities such as blindness will be able to differentiate between the bullshit and the quality content posts which smell like fresh mints.

We apologize for any problems with the smell feature and hope to have all the odor problems rectified in the near future.

Thank you for your time and patience on this matter and enjoy the smells of WinBoards!
  • Fixed typo in topic title.
  • "Correction" "made". ;):D

16: HAH! That was HILARIOUS! I'm surprised it didn't say "... will smell like Fishnet!"

-Q